Was that a Maths exam? (1 Viewer)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
And jm, shame on you, pulling the same cards you did in that maths thread
Prove it. Sorry, couldn't help it. :p
Just preparing you for what he's undoubtedly gonna say.

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
And jm, shame on you, pulling the same cards you did in that maths thread...
ie...?

Well, if you can go without a calculator, then go ahead. But if makes no sense what so ever to me, as to why you'd disregard a calculator for some stuff (eg. 45 degree angles, etc) but use it for other (eg, 33 degree angle)...While 45 is an exact value, would it not be easier to just use a calculator for both?
Because I _always_ make mistakes when I use a calculator and I'm slow at using one. It's all about personal preference.

Additionally, your point about people being too dependant on calculators is stupid, to say the least. Maths isn't about "calculations"...computers can do calculations...maths is about ideas, theories and concepts...
You just had to go off topic didn't you? So I guess you're going to be always carrying around a calculator (or a computer) when you go, for cases like, say shopping and you need to find out how much your groceries add up to and you only have a certain amount of money?

So really...I guess what i'm trying to say is, shut the fuck up, cause no one gives a shit.
Why don't you lead by example?

I can understand that you guys are pissed off because basically Helper confirmed what I was saying all the way through (ie. stuff that you were objecting), but there's no need to act like a girl about it. But what I don't understand is the need to keep on bickering when I would've otherwise not said anything. I thought you guys wanted me to shut up. I wouldn't had posted after shady's post if nobody had replied, and consequently this thread would've died down. But nooo, you just had to reply in attempts to redeem your pride and ego.

I don't think acting like little school girls will bring your pride back up to where it was when you thought you were right. ie. No point poking a dead horse. Just let it die down if you don't want me to reply.

Last edited:

untouchablecuz

HSC
la la la la la la la

why cant we be friends
why cant we be friends
why cant we be friends
why cant we be friendssssssssssss

yeah, eh hahaa

why cant we be friends
why cant we be friends
why cant we be friends
why cant we be friendssssssssss

heeheeheee woo

why cant we be friends
why cant we be friends
why cant we be friends
why cant we be friendssssssssssssss

00iCon

HSC
la la la la la la la

why cant we be friends
why cant we be friends
why cant we be friends
why cant we be friendssssssssssss

yeah, eh hahaa

why cant we be friends
why cant we be friends
why cant we be friends
why cant we be friendssssssssss

heeheeheee woo

why cant we be friends
why cant we be friends
why cant we be friends
why cant we be friendssssssssssssss
I assume you just finished? just like me :D

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
I said "ie", meaning I had no clue about what he was talking about.

So I guess you do win, that is, you win the prize for being so ... "correct" all the way through, and even so showing stoic behaviour and STILL posting here in a last attempt to try and redeem your pride. I think the bottom line here has been established, in the sense of the original topic of argument.

Also shame on you, those advertising to tutor as experts of HSC Physics, and not even being aware of the scope/requirements of the course.

Ragib

HSC
He actually is... He got alot of the (ie. content) stuff cut out of the course during the proposals for a new course before 2001 as he knew someone quite high up in the BOS back then.
If your saying that he was the reason that the Physics course was turned into a History course, please fist him up his ass for me.

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
If your saying that he was the reason that the Physics course was turned into a History course, please fist him up his ass for me.
When the course was first proposed there was so much content, so much that in 2001 and 2002 (even after cutting doing the initial proposal), after the course was introduced, they cut stuff out like Van Allen Belt stuff.

And no, he's not the reason that the course became like History; that would be the BOS' fault. He actually prefers the old course, as most do. He could do a 3 hour paper for the old course in 20 mins and get most correct.

Last edited:
K

khorne

Does your "high level BOS contact physics teacher extraordinaire" talk to your 'high level BOS contact maths teacher extraordinaire" whom you introduced in that maths thread? Let me guess what's next...The English teacher who personally knew shakespeare

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
Does your "high level BOS contact physics teacher extraordinaire" talk to your 'high level BOS contact maths teacher extraordinaire" whom you introduced in that maths thread?
And who would that Math teacher be?

K

khorne

Maths*, we say "Maths" in Australia...

anyway:

lolokay, I think that my teacher who has taught Mathematics some 30 years would know what he's doing. As I said before, not all probability can be solved by applying simple formulas!

Oh, and how mature of you to call me arrogant :p I think there's a pot calling the kettle black here =D
Additionally, since you are obviously going to rebut I will mention that you, in said thread, mentioned his degree, level of teaching, the fact that he has a solution but, for some reason you can't share it and made several condescending comments about other peoples teachers/education.
Q.E.fucking.D

Last edited by a moderator:

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
Maths*, we say "Maths" in Australia...

anyway:

Additionally, since you are obviously going to rebut I will mention that you, in said thread, mentioned his degree, level of teaching, the fact that he has a solution but, for some reason you can't share it and made several condescending comments about other peoples teachers/education.
Q.E.fucking.D
haha reading from the comment, your 'right' again jm, just another example of his arrogance and unfathomably shit posts. You're wrong everytime, including this post.

For another example-search "non-circular motion"
God i wish i could remember the name of that thread where Trebla burnt him so so badly.

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
Additionally, since you are obviously going to rebut I will mention that you, in said thread
You could refer to the thread next time...

You know, I find it really funny that you have to now (after exhausting all other avenues) refer to other threads in your attempts to put dirt on me.

Not only what you have just mentioned have no relevance to the initial argument (which has pretty much ended now), but it has no point.

mentioned his degree, level of teaching
That was only because you said that he had a BA.

the fact that he has a solution but, for some reason you can't share it
Yes I have a solution, but I didn't say the latter.

FYI, the main reason I didn't post it up was because it was handwritten, and it wasn't just plain algebraic notation. And so I couldn't type it up. And I don't have a scanner at home (that is readily accessible).

and made several condescending comments about other peoples teachers/education.
No I didn't.

But keep trying :D

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
haha reading from the comment, your 'right' again jm, just another example of his arrogance and unfathomably shit posts. You're wrong everytime, including this post.
BTW, have you yet found out who I am/who bumped into your car? :D

K

khorne

You know, I find it really funny that you have to now (after exhausting all other avenues) refer to other threads in your attempts to put dirt on me.

Not only what you have just mentioned have no relevance to the initial argument (which has pretty much ended now), but it has no point.

That was only because you said that he had a BA.

Yes I have a solution, but I didn't say the latter.

FYI, the main reason I didn't post it up was because it was handwritten, and it wasn't just plain algebraic notation. And so I couldn't type it up. And I don't have a scanner at home (that is readily accessible).
1) I was referring to another thread to back up my ideas...which is basically the foundation of every court case, English essay and every logical argument.

2) The argument is that you are a condescending douchebag who considers himself superior to others, both in knowledge and in schooling. I am merely showing everyone that you are, perhaps, a run of the mill student with megalomaniac attitudes.

3) You implied that your teacher would get angry if you shared it, or some shit like that.

Point is, by arguing with me, you are fulfilling the purpose of me arguing with you, that is, to show everyone you, somewhat, pathetic temperament and justification.

Also, learn2multiquote, double-posts make you look retarded

Last edited by a moderator:

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
1) I was referring to another thread to back up my ideas...which is basically the foundation of every court case, English essay and every logical argument.

2) The argument is that you are a condescending douchebag who considers himself superior to others, both in knowledge and in schooling. I am merely showing everyone that you are, perhaps, a run of the mill student with megalomaniac attitudes.
Kindly quit with the HSC English BS.

Even if what you describe of me is true, it still doesn't justify what you initially thought about the marking/requirements of HSC Physics, and how does that related to the initial argument which had the subject of HSC Physics.

And YOU were the one to make "condescending comments" about my teacher. At least get you facts straight if you're going to put your foot in the door. (and you're still doing it)

3) You implied that your teacher would get angry if you shared it, or some shit like that.
He might. But the main reason was that I didn't have a scanner that I could readily access at home.

Why didn't you just go and ask your own teacher. That's what he's/she's there for, and that's what he/she gets paid for.

Point is, by arguing with me, you are fulfilling the purpose of me arguing with you, that is, to show everyone you, somewhat, pathetic temperament and justification.
What? You're going on about English, and yet you cannot express yourself clearly?

As I said before, keep trying :D

Last edited:

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
BTW, have you yet found out who I am/who bumped into your car? :D
lol i have to admit that is good, explain to me where the car was, what i would have been doing at this venue, what street it was in, this day had was significant, how?

Stop tring to sound like a big tough man, you just read it off my facebook, no secret there lol
Considering you live in "Rose Bay" you live like 8 hrs from me.

You should probably be focusing on what 'khorne' said above.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)