Was that a Maths exam? (1 Viewer)

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
And how exactly would I do that if I'm not your friend on there?
Well, theres the BOS fan page thing that namu created, i posted my username on there, you then had a look at my page, and saw that was my current status.

+ So you can't answer above Q? kthnxbai

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
BOS fan page thing that namu created, i posted my username on there, you then had a look at my page, and saw that was my current status.
I haven't seen that page. Plus I'd need to be your friend in order to see your status/profile.

+ So you can't answer above Q? kthnxbai
Oh come on, it'd be too easy for you if I told you straight off. I don't actually want you to find out who did it :| ... I wouldn't be putting my faith in something questions that someone refuses to answer if I were you ;)

Not saying anymore than that. :apig:

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
Addikaye...You are soooo in.
ROFL

He is BSing, as usual. Also, you don't need to be a friend to view my page, it's open to public, but you just can't post on it.

You've made this thread stupid now, trying to make out as if you know things about me. Get back to topic

shady145

Banned
HSC
As far as I know, on FB you need to be friends with people in order to view their profile... is this not the case?
depending on their settings
setting can be for all info available to anyone
and with the most seecurity, you can still some some of their friends, their current status and their picture

JamieP

HSC
I haven't seen the paper yet, but judging by the reaction here, HSC Physics is heading the right direction. The last 8 years was laughable, we are the only country with only 20% calculation in high school physics in the world.

random-1005

Banned
HSC
I haven't seen the paper yet, but judging by the reaction here, HSC Physics is heading the right direction. The last 8 years was laughable, we are the only country with only 20% calculation in high school physics in the world.

physics is not meant to be pure maths knob head, and in yr 12 it is about equating forces, coming up with equations and subing stuff in, there is still no calculus in high school physics,which is what the maths should be like, maths teachers keep telling us that cal is used in real life, well how about an actual example.

random-1005

Banned
HSC
Yeah, so much for your question asking me to evaluate some stupid expression to 4 dp :p
fukin calculator smartass is back, too good (or too retarded would me more appropriate) for a calculator

is it that mentally challenging to put numbers into a cal and press equals

LOL

random-1005

Banned
HSC
Yeah, so much for your question asking me to evaluate some stupid expression to 4 dp :p
how was it stupid, that exact thing could have come up in the test, and you, being too good for a calculator would have been fuked

JamieP

HSC
physics is not meant to be pure maths knob head, and in yr 12 it is about equating forces, coming up with equations and subing stuff in, there is still no calculus in high school physics,which is what the maths should be like, maths teachers keep telling us that cal is used in real life, well how about an actual example.
That's very enlightening mate, how much do you know about physics? Try doing physics, high school or uni, outside NSW, you will know the answer to your own question. From year 2000 - 2008, the so called physics in NSW was merely middle school science, it was not doing justice to the name Physics.

Can someone post the entire 2009 physics paper please?

shady145

Banned
HSC
That's very enlightening mate, how much do you know about physics? Try doing physics, high school or uni, outside NSW, you will know the answer to your own question. From year 2000 - 2008, the so called physics in NSW was merely middle school science, it was not doing justice to the name Physics.

Can someone post the entire 2009 physics paper please?
nop

pman

Banned
HSC
It still doesn't do justice to the name physics, sadly, the kid is right.

Everytime the course get interesting, the topic ends!

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
physics is not meant to be pure maths knob head,
uh, lol it pretty much is full math m8

and in yr 12 it is about equating forces, coming up with equations and subing stuff in, there is still no calculus in high school physics,which is what the maths should be like, maths teachers keep telling us that cal is used in real life, well how about an actual example.
finding the various decaying rates of a certain event which has 2-3 (or even more) variables?

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
As far as I know, on FB you need to be friends with people in order to view their profile... is this not the case?
why tha hell do u have FB then??? it seems atm ur only 'frens' are ur "high ranking" physics teacher, ur "30 yrs experience" maths teacher and ur "high up policeman" uncle =S

JamieP

HSC
How come no one posted the paper yet?

IMHO, we should have 3 unit physics, real physics, and the current 2 unit should be renamed "senior science" or something like that.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
How come no one posted the paper yet?

IMHO, we should have 3 unit physics, real physics, and the current 2 unit should be renamed "senior science" or something like that.
Well we don't actually get to take the entire paper home. The question booklet is also the one where we answer for core.

Ask a teacher or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)