wat to do? the gal is very attached? (1 Viewer)

RiCkiE

HSC
Homer: Let me handle this, Marge, I've heard 'em all. "I like you as a friend." "I think we should see other people." "I don't speak English." "I'm married to the sea." "I don't wanna kill you, but I will." ... Six simple words: I'm not gay, but I'll learn.

Words from a man of infinite wisdom.

Or better yet if you want to break it off without the screaming and yelling and kicking of the privates then you should get someone in a fireman's outift to tell her that you burned to death and move to another state.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
I know something you'll find even funnier: I can do it when we're all sober.

Your turn.
um.... my penis is 6 feet long?

ok your turn again :cool:

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
dont pretend that you arnt hugely flattered and impressed with yourself
i see through the whole "she is in love with me and wont leave me alone" routine

if your for real then man up and tell her you arnt stinging for a relationship, never was, never will be simple
hahaha at matts black man phallic member :p

frootloop

HSC
You have to tell her. But be nice about it OK? The longer you leave it the more it'll hurt her when you tell her.

... and you deserve a slap on the wrist for kissing her again! Leading her on like that is just, well, mean.

frootloop

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Shut the fuck up. Leading her on again!? He didn't even know of her intentions until after that. Making out with a girl twice != to a goddamn motherfucking relationship.

Women are emotional and petty creatures.
Ouch! Harsh.

OK, fair enough he didn't know that she'd misinterpret his actions... and I agree that two kisses doesn't necessarily mean you're going out or anything. People have done a lot more without it really meaning anything.

She does seem insecure though. Still, let her down gently.

fyi not every girl wants to kiss random guys for the hell of it.

j_a_m_e_s

Big Member
HSC
Tell her your in love with her sister or a significant other in her immediate family. But wear a box and be prepared to escape out a window.

My girlfriend has a twin sister who is also very decent and I enjoy telling her sister she's my b option whenever they are both around.

conz

HSC
so i didnt nice and gentle lik u all said to do... my excuse was i had to much goin on wit the hole HSC! which i thought was a bloody top excuse! but the only weak part bout it was that its was her birthday!

HSC
conz said:
so i didnt nice and gentle lik u all said to do... my excuse was i had to much goin on wit the hole HSC! which i thought was a bloody top excuse! but the only weak part bout it was that its was her birthday!
you had 364 other days to tell her you idiot.

blackbunny

HSC
Watch out for the "I Love You"
If she says she loves you the first time you have sex, be very careful not to
reply. This is most likely a part of her validation mechanism (low self-esteem) coming to
the surface. She wants to hear this from you either to make herself feel loved and
therefore worthy, or she needs to hear it to resolve the Slut Complex she has going on
in her head – that she needs to be in love to have sex.

So, if she throws out the “I love you” during or after sex, you should just say
something along the lines of "You’re so beautiful" or “I just love touching your body” or
another token verbal appreciation of her. If she pushes you for a return “I love you,”
you should resist the urge. She may be seeking some kind of commitment from you
and this could get very weird later on. If she stops you and says, "Don’t you love me?"
It’s better to tell her "Maybe in the future, but right now I’m just happy to be here with
you and sharing this." If that’s not good enough for her and she stops sex to get you to
commit, you should consider leaving. Don’t be blackmailed into lying to her because
you’re afraid of having sex taken away from you. You got this far with her, and you’ll do
it again with someone else. You often gain much more respect and confidence from the
women that you turn down than the women you accept too easily.

Some women use sex as blackmail to get the closeness they desire from a
relationship. Their low self-esteem is at odds with their desire to postpone sex, so they
give up sex as a transaction to get your implied commitment. Beware these women and
this tactic.
low self esteem, u can use her as a fuck buddy....nothing more

Redgoddess

HSC
lol i think maybe you shoulda thought that one through a lil more

"i dont want to date you - happy birthday!"

conz

HSC
yea well i didnt find out it was her b'day until i did it! so im sorry but i didnt no i was being incentive! she actually took it pretty well and we are still friends... fuk buddy sounds good but not sure how she would take it

lara_austin

HSC
Run screaming!!!!!!! Sceriously, she's really strange. If you don't run soon the next thing you know she'll be talking about "cute kids names" or "our wedding." That's horrible on about 8 different levels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)