wats ur gym routine (1 Viewer)

jasonn

HSC
Nah I play soccer.. all g.

But if I was to do something for legs would the leg press suffice? I cbf squats, too much risk for back pain.
Man up.

Last edited:
HSC
only risking back pain if you are a girl about it and have poor form

my back has never felt better

gra8ney deets you fag?

Dooga

HSC
no fuk bro im at UWS bankstown doin B Business wif finance major

hahaha bro not only are you piss weak but your a dumb fuck aswell. uws= u went shit! and dont try to pull any of that lebo shit on me cuz cause i eat fagots like you for breakfast.
and are you serious with that routine of yours??? man i was lifting more than that the first time i started weights 5 years ago. you make me laugh champ, i'll give you that

Dooga

HSC
TALK ABOUT GYM ROUTINES IN HERE U STUPID OZIs

hey champ what country do you live in??? oh thats right AUSTRALIA you dumb arse. go stick your lebo pribe up your arse or is it to full of cock???

Dooga

HSC
I'm sixteen. I'm allowed to live in my bubble. I'll get out of my bubble when I finish uni :]
if you don't break out of your bubble before uni you'll fail! The cutural shock will leave you for dead, especially if you're planning on going to one of the city uni's like Sydney. Trust me i go there :)

annagurl

HSC
N/A
if you don't break out of your bubble before uni you'll fail! The cutural shock will leave you for dead, especially if you're planning on going to one of the city uni's like Sydney. Trust me i go there :)
You did not just read through all 35 pages of this thread. LAWL.
Also, my little bubble has popped.

Dooga

HSC
and you do realize that whether he was trolling or not it is more fun to play along you "fucking retard"

Dooga

HSC
well it depends what your talking about i.e. last time i was doing heavy lifting i was doing dead lifting five sets of 10 at 85 kilos with a 30 second break in between each set however i did my left shoulder in just after the new year (torn ligaments, sub-dislocation and broken collar bone) and as such ive had to essentially reset my routine to re-strengthen my shoulder.

Dooga

HSC
60. Same deal as the dead lifts. 5 sets of 10 with a 30 second break between each.

jezzmo

Now lactating. Sample me.
HSC
N/A
Weigh just under 85kg.
Benching 5/3-5 @ 115kg.
Losing weight. Maintaining strength. Drinking beer.
This routine. Can eat horses. And not just those miniature horses you find in a kinder surprise. But the larger horses you find in a Lindt Easter Bunny.

Last edited:

annagurl

HSC
N/A
I'm a little skeptical that anyone on BoS actually works out...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)