We made a mistake with Rudd, didn't we? (6 Viewers)

Do you wish Howard had won the last election?

• Yes. Howard was the man we need for the time.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lauchlan

HSC
Re: Rudd was not a mistake - let's compare him to Tony Abbot. :p

this whole thread is about whether john Howard is better then the current PM turns out he was

lol that is not what your original quote suggested.

idk if Abbot is going to be better then Rudd since he is not PM except for the fact he is part of the Liberal party which as blastus suggests means higher economic freedom then RUdd which equals freedom which means beter quaility of life.
This thread is about was voting in Rudd a mistake and why yes it turns out everyone agrees it was.

That's basically it.
thats an excuse to avoid abbott's fails. you could be discussing present issues but you're making up hypothetical threads - well lucky i was here to argue against, it was fun.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A

thats an excuse to avoid abbott's fails. you could be discussing present issues but you're making up hypothetical threads - well lucky i was here to argue against, it was fun.
bing! bing! bing!!!! we have a loser!!!!!

Omnidragon

Devil
HSC
Uni Grad
Mate you guys get what you voted in. Doesn't bother me. Let's keep driving house prices up with idiotic policies. Making ****loads last 12 months

Lauchlan

HSC

There are other threads for current policy issues you yard ape.
i was talking about the very moment i say the name tony abbott in context of this discussion its suddenly not relevent, when he could well be the next liberal PM* - surely that is relevent to john howard of the liberal party?

*fingers crossed NO

Lauchlan

HSC
how much money do you think the australian commonwealth govt has left??? lol

although kevin could be thinking ahead - we certainly wont be getting this money from tony... if he's PM he'll be like:
'K CAN I HAZ MOAR MONEYZ FROM PUBLIC HOPSITALS PLOX... LIKE BILLIONZ?'

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A

i was talking about the very moment i say the name tony abbott in context of this discussion its suddenly not relevent, when he could well be the next liberal PM* - surely that is relevent to john howard of the liberal party?

*fingers crossed NO
mate as we have all said this thread is about Howard vs Rudd the subject of which u lost on. if you want to talk about your hero Tony Abbot ether A make your own thread or B post in one that is about Tony Abbot which this thread is clearly not about

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
how much money do you think the australian commonwealth govt has left??? lol

although kevin could be thinking ahead - we certainly wont be getting this money from tony... if he's PM he'll be like:
'K CAN I HAZ MOAR MONEYZ FROM PUBLIC HOPSITALS PLOX... LIKE BILLIONZ?'
lol if Kevin Rudd wants more money for hospitals hes just got to call the RBA and ask for some and its done

Lauchlan

HSC

No m8.

Howard was a leader strong on the good points.

Abbott belongs in the Labor party
what the hell???!! Tony Abbott in the Labor Party... thats a scary thought...
tony has been on the cabinet bench for liberal for years, dont give me that shit.
then i very much assume you wont be voting for either of labor or liberal then. lol

Lauchlan

HSC

mate as we have all said this thread is about Howard vs Rudd the subject of which u lost on. if you want to talk about your hero Tony Abbot ether A make your own thread or B post in one that is about Tony Abbot which this thread is clearly not about
1. i didnt lose any subject, nor can you prove otherwise.
2. Tony Abbott is not my hero - he is the exact opposite (the Opposition)

I would have thought that the current liberal party would be voted for, but obviously liberal voters should probaly all vote independent if they hate their new leader/hero so much.

By the way, by any count i have won the argument because Rudd got voted into office and you will never know the other scenario. HA.

Lentern

HSC

No m8.

Howard was a leader strong on the good points.

Abbott belongs in the Labor party
Yeah I mean Howard was the libertarians dream he implemented gun control laws, stricter border controls, harsher penalties for victim-less crimes, introduced a new form of taxation and committed Australian troops to two wars. With freedom like that, who needs censorship?

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A

1. i didnt lose any subject, nor can you prove otherwise.
2. Tony Abbott is not my hero - he is the exact opposite (the Opposition)

I would have thought that the current liberal party would be voted for, but obviously liberal voters should probaly all vote independent if they hate their new leader/hero so much.

By the way, by any count i have won the argument because Rudd got voted into office and you will never know the other scenario. HA.
mate u lost on every single point regarding Howard vs Rudd. you said it yourself you don't know anything yet still post?

slugboy

In your mums house. Ill be waiting for you.
HSC

mate u lost on every single point regarding Howard vs Rudd. you said it yourself you don't know anything yet still post?

This sounds like a Christianity vs. Atheism arguement.
That is "you lost because you lost, so there. faggot"

You believe that lauchlan lost but deep down you know that the battle is still raging and that he is still kicking and punching.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A

This sounds like a Christianity vs. Atheism arguement.
That is "you lost because you lost, so there. faggot"

You believe that lauchlan lost but deep down you know that the battle is still raging and that he is still kicking and punching.
read the entire thread lauch has got nothing on Rudd vs Howard debate.

yes he is still kicking and punching but they are ether missing or he is hitting himself

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Dude, Lauchlan may have had the right view, but he epic failed in justifying it.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
Dude, Lauchlan may have had the right view, but he epic failed in justifying it.
hmm yes he does has a problem with justifying his crazy view due to his self admitted lack of understanding of anything

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)