We made a mistake with Rudd, didn't we? (1 Viewer)

Do you wish Howard had won the last election?

• Yes. Howard was the man we need for the time.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
WRONG STEVE, WRONG!!!! capitalism doesn't work on most levels, in terms of social equity and well-being. the current model our economic system follows is totally unrealistic... not so relevant to the real world at all.

if you did my course you would know that... pretty well by now.
Oh dear.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
WRONG STEVE, WRONG!!!! capitalism doesn't work on most levels, in terms of social equity and well-being. the current model our economic system follows is totally unrealistic... not so relevant to the real world at all.

What course is this?

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A

ok if capitalism doesn't work then what system do u propose? because it seems capitalism is the best system so far discovered.

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
my main issue is that rudd couldnt implement a piss up in a brewery
grand plans to pander to the moronic public, no idea how to make them actually work

Lauchlan

HSC
but honestly, for the record

I think you'll find suck my dick you faggot
hahaha seems i have succeeded in annoying you in this "debate" to an extent that you give up and resort to the one of the lowest of all calls

i must have made a good point then ^_^

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
hahaha seems i have succeeded in annoying you in this "debate" to an extent that you give up and resort to the one of the lowest of all calls

i must have made a good point then ^_^
no, he like the rest of us were just annoyed at how you could not see how incredibly wrong on all levels u were
:bomb:

Lauchlan

HSC
howard was the greatest prime minister australia has seen. the previous labour government threw away out money, in the aim to stimulate our economy, but just gave us massive amounts of international debt. this meant that a % of our GDP has to go to pay off this massive debt and thus not being spent to improve our economy. when the howard government came in they went to reverse what the labor government had done. he got out unemployment to a 34 yr low, payed off our foreign debt, and even had money saved. his policies on boat people were harsh but effective.
kevin rudd comes in, spends the reseve money saved by howard and creates another foreign debt by giving everyone $900 which did nothing to protect us from the GFC. he should have used that money in industries such as health so it would have had a long term effect. unemployment has risen because of this. also his weak stance on boat people has seen an influx of refugees illegaly trying to enter australia.

kevin rudd just tries to smooth talk every question and just tries to be eye candy. (does a bad job at that). he has no clue what the hell he's doing. howard saved australia from the previous labor government, and the next liberal pm will have to do the same.
there are two sides to every argument and you are not addressing the criticism that is just as deserving to howard as it is to rudd. i cant take you seriously if you just focus on a few positives.

what is your opinion on tony abbott? he is different to howard? i want your opinion on this, not pathetic attempts to ridicule rudd. seriously, i want some talk on tony abbott.

Lauchlan

HSC
I find conservatism disturbing. Don't you people want to move forward?
TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU - everyone on this pathetic thread is trying to glorify a politician whose career is dead. why focus on this when there are present issues to address? it appears that you all dont want to move on to tony abbot? dont you like him?
funny how your not saying how glorious abbott is - i guess thats because he has an appauling history - he ripped one billion dollars out of public hospitals as health minister, and thats just the beginning. move on and stop living in the past.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU - everyone on this pathetic thread is trying to glorify a politician whose career is dead. why focus on this when there are present issues to address? it appears that you all dont want to move on to tony abbot? dont you like him?
funny how your not saying how glorious abbott is - i guess thats because he has an appauling history - he ripped one billion dollars out of public hospitals as health minister, and thats just the beginning. move on and stop living in the past.
you do realise he then showed that into the private health system with a rebate scheme on private health insurance to make it more affordable because private is 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times better then public

Lauchlan

HSC
I'd love to move forward

seriously

if it didn't involve me STEALING OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY AT GUNPOINT
drama queen. again with THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING!! ect. ect.
your definition of forward is doing nothing and letting fate determine everyone's history.
shame....

cop-rev

HSC
It seems that most of us have all seen through the bs of the Labor government and miss the straightforward governing style of the Howard era, where the man didn't personally reach into our lives and try to control us.

So, people of BoS, do you wish the people of Australia had seen through Rudd's bullshit and kept the greatest PM of Australia, John Howard, in office?

If so, why?

If not, justify.
Howard -I believe- is one of the best PM's if not THE BEST

Lauchlan

HSC
"Progression for progression's sake is not helpful."

I remember a similar quote from the fictional Prof. Umbridge (in Harry Potter 5)..
I think that Rowling was actually putting forward a political side to governments as an issue of control. She said that (she was made to be evil/in a sense representing liberal/national views)... its a hunch, but thats who you reminded me of when you said that. it is arguable how progression without the sake of progression is achieved. you basically made general statements about policy and benefiting people.... all of that which you put forward is contradictory - and that quote sums that up, you should stamp that message on your head or get a T-shirt with it...and see what reactions you get (not positive)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)