Welcome back to school! (1 Viewer)

waryap

HSC
Great, a few more months till HSC...
So what's new or missing from your school? It could be new/retired/moved teachers, new block perhaps, dispensers, new food at the canteen.
At my school, there were heaps of newly constructed rooms and stuff (if only they did it for me year... farout... I had a hell hole). Also, about three teachers left our school, one of them was the best teacher around :p Ah well!
feel free to reminisce and act like old farts saying "back in your day we didn't have laptops." FAGS! jokes.

So please, share! :]

victoria10

HSC
ughh.. yesterday which was first day our principal gets there and goes..
"our top atar mark in the last year was 94.5, year 12 you need to beat it.." and like telling us how well last years year 12's did compared to the years before and how the school has moved up the rankings in the school district we are in. we were like uhh no pressure or anything.. we had a whole bunch of new year 11's at our school that are still scared of the year 12's.. which is good cause they havent taken our seats yet.. and got new english class with a different teacher who i dont like.. stupid seeing as we have already done a term of year 12 ..

and yeah :D

ilikebeeef

HSC
My favourite bio teacher came back (I thought she was gone forever) and she happens to take the bio class I'm in!

New music teacher, and new social sciences teacher (who is also my new roll call teacher).

New Year 7s - look so tacky in their uniforms, but they are our future heros after all, they seem pretty smart although they do require some assistance atm. Their positive attitudes make me smile. :)

My old roll teacher ain't here anymore.

No sign of Year 12'09, all gone! We're the oldest now. :cold:

And I think like 3 people in Year 12'09 got 99.95 ATAR or something. Year 12'10 have heaps to live up to! Although one person in my grade topped Croatian'09.

New style diaries.

Last edited:

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
we have a new music room. music rooms now outnumber music teachers at our school ==
a couple of teacher changes for me, overall yr11 was a lot better D:

BHS10

Shining Down On You.
HSC
New bell times, we finish earlier.
Assemblies are on mondays now, roll call is in first period, DEAR time is after recess.
Deputy principal gone to Newcastle.
Canteen got upgraded.
New uniform for juniors. New shirts with our school's logo (i know, we're late)

We still have to get our toilets done and get our music rooms sound proofed

nhoustonrocks

HSC
Uni Grad
New teachers for economics, english and biology. They're all really good so i'm pretty happy about that.
New look for the school diaries (bright yellow instead of black).
The school making a big deal because this year it turns 125.
Whole school photo later in the year yay!
The year 10 and 11s get laptops which they use in class and stuff (thank god my grade never got them, i really do want to pass my hsc).

Tofuu

HSC
gaaah, no i don't want to go school right now, i need at least 2 more weeks MINIMUM

waryap

HSC
haha... it seems since Rudd came in a lot of our schools have changed in terms of architecture or technological advancement.
But yeah, I can't wait till this whole process is over. I can't enjoy watching my movies without linking it to belonging! now I think I might used Avatar as my related text.

fetiche

HSC
I woke up at 6:50am and I went back to sleep, bad luck boys and girls.

oobee007

HSC
I school decided it was a good idea to give Neutral Bay Primary School two demountables in our school, and give their teachers our common room as their staff room. What a great idea :mad:

waryap

HSC
I woke up at 6:50am and I went back to sleep, bad luck boys and girls.
Oh man... thanks. LOL HAVE FUN IN UNI MUAHAHAHA! REMEMBER if you screw up in uni your job prospects will be much lower and not to mention if you fail!
sorry, I'm the type that loves revenge.

0bs3n3

HSC
haha... it seems since Rudd came in a lot of our schools have changed in terms of architecture or technological advancement.
But yeah, I can't wait till this whole process is over. I can't enjoy watching my movies without linking it to belonging! now I think I might used Avatar as my related text.
I thought the whole "can't watch a movie/read a text without linking it to belonging" was a bit far-fetched. Then I started reading Frankenstein as a belonging text and bookmarking randoms bit about belonging. Then I was all oh...Modules...right...

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
1 week down, 29 weeks to go (school weeks)

The new grade is hughe, the school has never seemed more crowded!!!!!!:evilfire:

if you screw up in uni your job prospects will be much lower
Not really, all you need to do is pass, not much more.

and not to mention if you fail!
yes, then you're screwed.

victoria10

HSC
1 week down, 29 weeks to go (school weeks)

The new grade is hughe, the school has never seemed more crowded!!!!!!:evilfire:
do you go to senoir school as well? my school there are heaps more year 11's then year 12s. but they are so scared of us..
i hate the fact that there are people everywhere now was well.. bitch :vcross:

suling

HSC
We have ramps and stuff EVERYWHERE now..so we can cater for those in wheelchairs.

Apart from that, not much has changed..except year 11's are now stealing our seats. :mad:

suling

HSC
But yeah, I can't wait till this whole process is over. I can't enjoy watching my movies without linking it to belonging! now I think I might used Avatar as my related text..
My friend is thinking this too..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)