Western sydney career expo anyone going? (1 Viewer)

Skriker

HSC
Just wondering if any of you guys are going to the western sydney career expo? Our year coordinator gave us free tickets for those who wanted to go :)

just wondering if any of you guys are going? :)

jamesfirst

HSC
Ya we're going.

I'll be wearing a green blazer and a black scarf. I am from St patricks marist college. Spot me

muzeikchun852

HSC
dont have too much expectation about the lectures. but nevertheless it is a good place to gather info about uni and career stuff.

LonelyWolf

HSC
my school's making us go at 1 when the thing starts at 10, all the good shit is on before then. if its any good, i'll probably come back on the weekend.

LonelyWolf

HSC
my school's making us go at 1 when the thing starts at 10, all the good shit is on before then. if its any good, i'll probably come back on the weekend.

Skriker

HSC
Ya we're going.

I'll be wearing a green blazer and a black scarf. I am from St patricks marist college. Spot me
haha ill try, with all the other st pats wearing the exact same clothing, :p what day you going?

LonelyWolf

HSC
I went today, the lectures were ehhhh not the best at all. its just set up with tents just like any other convention. I just took a shitload of brochures from what interested me. The Macqaurie Uni's brochures are fucking stupid because they don't have 2011 ATAR cut offs, just last years. I was really surprised/angry that the UTS business atar remained the same, thought it might have dropped even just a little.

jamesfirst

HSC
haha ill try, with all the other st pats wearing the exact same clothing, :p what day you going?
Tmr.

I'm asian. Will be wearing scarf with green blazer. Relatively long hair... nah not really. Pretty skinny. Pretty short too :( (not short, short.)

Hope to see you there :)

jamesfirst

HSC
... Are u a girl?

If ur a guy, yoshi hat is gay and ill be embarrassed to say hi... Lol are u going to the homebush one?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)