• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What About Brian (1 Viewer)

*Lozzie*

HSC
yeah well they previewed an ep for next week so as longas channel 7 keep showing us the eps then im happy

chocolate lover you shouldnt read spoliers ... i should listen to my own advice lol

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yay they are continuing :D

And yes, Megan dont read spoilers, ive stopped reading spoilers for overseas shows. I only read HAA spoilers :)

lil.miss.mellyx

HSC
omg yes!!!
sunday nights on channel 7 rock these days!!
Australias got talent -my tap teacher is in "the next step" =D
then ugly betty- which is great!!
Greys anatomy - awesome show
THEN WHAT ABOUT BRIAN - which has become my latest obsession i looove it =] margery is so pretty... but brian... phwor,. sexy as!!:wave:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Last night's episode was pretty good however next week shall be even better judging from the promo.

HSC
Umm.. if he gets with her, or even if he doesnt....whats the storyline going to be about? Brian trying to find a girl/his best friend trying to find one? Or what?

HSC
:eek: pritnep, we're just really good :uhhuh: lol

I was thinking the show wont make it past the first season, but if they change the storyline, then it might?

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
I was thinking the show wont make it past the first season, but if they change the storyline, then it might?
It's already made it past the first season. :uhhuh:

HSC
Read the previous posts in this thread.:p We're already into the second season, well, it starts tonight I think, so we'll see. :)

HSC
Lol, as soon as you said second season, i checked the website, and it says only 5 eps in season one? :| So we're like season 2, ep 2 :)

thanks for that chocolate lover:)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yeh first seasons of tv shows alwayz have a little amount of episodes, 5 being VERY little. but oh wellz.

I love WAB. And its on tonight *woot woot* excitement

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
The whole 6 months later thing confused me (not that its hard to do). Love the fact that Brian's sister is pregnant. Adam was a real prick dont like him anymore. I get that he was angry coz his best mate was movin on his girl but still brian went away to make things better he could have been a bit more understanding. Cant wait for next week!!!

*Lozzie*

HSC
love this show so much only 6 days til its on again lol

so much drama last night

yeah adam was just being such a prick he wasnt even happy that brain was back

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I dont like Adam, his a butt head. But Brian and Majorie at the end :O Was the a dream or was it real????

I reckon at the wedding, Majorie gets cold feet and pulls out by the time Brian gets there, because why else would Adam just be standing there and not doing anything while his best friend is confessing his undying love for his fiance?? or should i say ex-best friend and ex-fiance, i hope :p

Im glad Nicole is pregnant, and Deena and Dave, pahahaha, i feel sorry for them. And wheres Angelo, he is not even in the opening credits. Speaking of which, they have opening credits, i was like WTH!?!?! But i likey them :)

~~6days 5hrs 45mins :D hehe

Oh and i feel proud to say that i got my brother and my cousin addicted to this show :p She is almost as bad as me now. She cant wait for the next episode. Pity she missed the whole first season, or she'd love it more :p

HSC
Argh, Adam is such a prick! Yeah sure his best mate fell in love with his fiance... but still!!!!

Oh, and ShiftyIceQueen, congrats on going so well in the BOS NRL tipping comp!!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
#$%& I recorded by Greys and WAB or at least I thought I did turns out I recorded channel 10 instead of channel 7 GRRRRRR.

But I just asked my Mum and she record WAB so at least that's something. So in short I haven't watched it yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)