What are some funny teacher's comments you've recieved on an exam paper? (1 Viewer)

beccygoddess

HSC
Sezza08 said:
"a very inspiring speech sarah, it's a shame that you had to write a feature article. "
Lol. What assessment was this for? I'm guessing the subject was english, coz that's the only one wanky enuff to make us write a feature article

Sharkeh

HSC
I've gotten what was essentially an ATFQ before in English... Just more wordy;

"A good effort, but your answer had nothing to do with the question"

I also have a feeling the same thing is going to happen when I get my trial English AOS back

iNomes

HSC
lyounamu said:
How do you know it was short of words? On top of that, how did you know when to stop?

Wait, are you talking about an assignment? In that case, it makes sense as you would have used Microsoft Word anyway.
yeah, it was an assessment with word count

=]

Jezzakar

HSC
In year 11 when I did biology I sat in the middle of my two very science smart friends. Once when we got our test results back he wrote on one of them "Interesting how similar your answers are to *****" and on the other he simply wrote "See ****'s paper. Like you obviously did during the test." Now, we found this a little interesting given that I was in the middle of them and myself and one of them had more similar answers than the two girls! The other one didnt even get the same questions wrong! (None of us cheated by the way) So, one of the girls wrote on the paper "Interesting how none of our wrong answers are similar too isn't it?" and handed it back. He never replied.

sami999

HSC
A couple of years back in a geography paper i went on for about 13 pages for a 40 mark question , the response from the teacher was " Why couldnt you just KINDLY ask for the full marks , you dont have to make me sit down for a whole two hours for me to get the BLOODY message , just to tick u off i am giving you 39 and four fifths because you made two spelling mistakes in your THESIS , next time just ask KINDLY for the marks and u will get them provided you dont write me another thesis MR , ********* "

i was like , okay , lalalalalaaa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)