What are the hardest 4 unit topics (1 Viewer)

HSC
Circular motion is just systematically resolving forces, resisted is just differential equations..

Harder 3U is probably the hardest, given the vagueness of the topic and the range of questions they can ask.

bleakarcher

HSC
All topics can have their hard questions but, as a topic, Harder 3U is easily the most 'difficult' of the topics simply because it's the one that requires the most thinking. All rote learners are screwed when it comes around the corner.

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
Mechanics is one of the easier topics. I'd say harder 3u, all the others are about on par.

xdosha

HSC
Yes, mechanics is not difficult.
But I find conics to be hard and polynomials and harder 3U +/

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
All topics can have their hard questions but, as a topic, Harder 3U is easily the most 'difficult' of the topics simply because it's the one that requires the most thinking. All **** learners are screwed when it comes around the corner.
Damn straight.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Harder 3U would be the hardest in my opinion. It may differ for different people.

karnbmx

HSC
staying on the topic though, I would say some Conics and Harder 3U questions are very difficult. It seems that with Harder 3U, even if you have a slight idea of how to answer a question, it usually (about 70-80% of the time), leads you in the right path. This is especially true with Circle Geometry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
Requires quite a lot of practice to do well in.
So is it wise to look up 4u questions on Harder 3u Circle Geometry, as some practise in 3u circle geometry?

Because I wish to do those questions faster, because they usually slow me down while Im doing trial papers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)