what are you going to do with your major work after the hsc? (1 Viewer)

tangotrace

SUPER HERO
HSC
hang it in my hallway and take it with me when i move

black-rose

HSC
Oh my god. u;s are wacko!! i'm ready to burn mine...

no. i have a better idea ...

I'll pull it apart using one of those torture things, carve it into strips, soak in water, then in petrol, set alight, collect the ashes, place in a vase, and throw the vase off mt. everest.

yep. sweet sweet revenge.

tangotrace

SUPER HERO
HSC
black-rose said:
Oh my god. u;s are wacko!! i'm ready to burn mine...

no. i have a better idea ...

I'll pull it apart using one of those torture things, carve it into strips, soak in water, then in petrol, set alight, collect the ashes, place in a vase, and throw the vase off mt. everest.

yep. sweet sweet revenge.

ok firstly... i'm still totally in love with my work. and secondly... there's no way in the world i'm going to let fire anywhere near this thing that cost me like... $1000. STUFF THAT!

xJennax

HSC
I don't even do Art but I've seen what my friends made. I could never get rid of my work if I had one lol.

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
i kept mine, it is in the closet and has not seen the light of day since december lols. A friend of mine had a bon fire party and burnt it and others came and threw theirs on the fire as well i'd say about 15 BOW were burnt that night and doused by alcohol lols.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
If I'm still doing visual arts in year 12 (I hope so...) I'll probably sell it. I'll need the money... :) But if it's crap, burning for sure...

HSC
I'm hanging mine in my room :)
I love mine, it was really fun to do.
It's in lots of pieces and lots of my friends want bits of it but nope, keeping it all :)

When do they get marked, does anyone know?

Christina168

HSC
I have no idea yet, i think its going in my garage and not going to be looked at for years and then one day i'll pull it out.. but for the moment it is in lock up and thats where it stays

ktshambles

Minty Car
HSC
Mine is tucked away in the bottom of my wardrobe. I'm too attached to it to burn it or sell it, but I hate it too much to display anywhere in my house.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
ktshambles said:
Mine is tucked away in the bottom of my wardrobe. I'm too attached to it to burn it or sell it, but I hate it too much to display anywhere in my house.
wtf, you have yours back already?

KeepHoldingOn

HSC
i am definitely keeping my sculptures
i'd never throw them out
too much sweat, blood and tears went into that!!!!
i'm going to display them in my bedroom lol
and i can hang the photos on my wall ahahaha

it won't suit the room but who cares
:lol:

Emmarr

HSC
i dont know, when i get it back ill decide.

Mine has my friends through it so it could work but its got circus stuff also. so i dunno? i have lights that wrap around it, there going in my room :) im excited about that! woo!

Jordy-Anne

HSC
Throw it away....nah that was my first idea, then my mum decided she wanted one of the 3 panels, then I kinda liked the second one, and my b/f wants the 3rd...so yea!

O.G.Nandez

HSC
people have dibs on some of my panels and another friend has "offered" to store it on their wall because its so big haha. but im thinking ill use it in my portfolio and may try submit into some exhibitions next year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)