What are you scared of? (1 Viewer)

spagbowl

bread.
HSC
I'm afraid of dead things. i hate raw meat or flesh and carcuses, freaks me out so much. I cannot watch gore movies.

MailMofo

HSC
Heights
Deep water ( Sharks )
Mice / Rats ( Any vermin with a tail of some sort )

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
- any ANY creepy crawly. like spiders, roaches, bugs anything insect related. flies, meh.
- slugs, snails (although they wont do anything to me) and leeches like cinnamonster
- heights
- dirty things.
- clowns
Oh thank God someone else is scared of them. People always laugh at me when they find out that I'm terrified of slugs and snails :(

HSC
N/A
severe aracnophobe. (excuse spelling)

ive always been terrified of hunsmans, tarantulas, any spiders that have fat bodies, hairy hairy legs, i can see their eyes and that are that icky brown/black colour..

*shudders*

back in year.... 10. it was electives presentation. and our whole grade was in the lecture theatre. a guy sitting in the row behind was like "woah theres a hunsman here!" he then proceeded to call the girl in the row in front of me to try and freak her out. "hey theres a spider here. want me to wake it up? ill poke it if u want me to" next fing u know he poked the effing spider... it woke up ran onto the walkway and started running towards me. my instincts were SCREAAM AND RUN well i culdnt run, becuase there was a whole row of people behind me so i ended up climbing all over them tryna get away from this bloody spider, (i was kicking the people in the row in front of me too :S) i was like that shaken up i was like crying... and then the spider ran up to the row behind us (where all the guys were sitting) and.... about 4 of them jumped onto their chairs squeeling like little girls ahahaha. i thought i was bad. ahhaha. then this samoan guy stomped his massive foot onto the spider and killed it. i thought this was the last of it... but NOOOOOOOOOOO.. the fucking teacher decided i was having an panic attack and grabbed me by the arm (mind u that was a tight grip GRRR) and dragged me to the front of the lecture theatre. he made me sit and was like "its ok its ok. the spiders dead. its ok its gone calm down." i was thinkin.. ill calm the fuck down wen u stop treating me like a retard. it was bad enuf everyone saw me being dragged to the front but to be "calmed down" right at the front where everyone could see.. was worse than the actuall freaken spider :burn:

Boxes

Banned
HSC
I don't know if this counts but meh.

My biggest fear would probably be having any one of my family member's pass away or be involved in some horrible accident.

Other than that, snakes but meh.
have you already had someone you care about die?

klaris

HSC
Once.

When I was about ten my uncle died, but i never really knew him. but hearing the screams come from my mother and the grief following it, really made me hope i would never have to endure something like that for a very, very long time.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
Old people scare the crap out of me.

They smell funny - some of them have no control over when they fart.

And then they have dentures... and their psychotic evil little yappy dogs :dog:

HSC
Uni Grad
cockroaches, spiders, blood.

As for an unusual one, uncooked meat has always freaked me out.

That is all.

kfnmpah

HSC
People touching my feet.
Walking home at night by myself
Walking on grates and that wood covered in fake grass they put on the footpath when they're doing construction. I always detour around it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)