What car do you own? (1 Viewer)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
tomekz said:
As much as i like fords...That series model.... I think is one of the ugliest ever made by ford!!!
yeh well... I DONT SEE YOUR CAR ANYWHERE!!!!!hmmf. ugly... YOUR UGLY

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
klh said:
i have a 1984 toyota corona with all the bells and whistles, am radio, seat belts and all powered by a 4 cylinder 1.9Ltr engine. {i hate it, hate it, hate it]
ideally, any new car will do for me, as long as there is some perfomrance.
lol only am?

mine has the full am/fm/tape radio
i think mine is a 2 Ltr engine
but its got guts when i floor it,
only thing wrong with it is fuel consumption...

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
i've got a 1997 daewoo cielo.

it's been good to me, i'd love to buy something else but while its still getting me round i think i would like to save my money for some other things. unless i come across something i really want.

kibb

HSC
'98 mazda 323... its aaight i wanna jus chuck an intercooled turbo kit on but i cbf.... gonna jus put a new exhaust system and new rims tires... its runnin 14" atm but im lookin at putting 17" on it.... wat brand u guys rkn?

cholly

Somebody's Left Shoe
HSC
1992 mitsubishi triton ute... its white, partially rusted, is manual and lacks power steeroing, but my dad was gonna sell it and i convinced him otherwise :)

do any other girls out there drive utes?

Last edited:
HSC
I share my step brothers 1993 Nissan Silvia that he got imported.. from somewhere lol I would have no idea.
But I should be getting my own car soon..

MeLT87

!!!!!
HSC
i have a 1997 Toyota Starlet.. its purple... i wanted a black car though

HSC
I Got a BoMb BaBy .. I LOVE IT !!!! TO ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO HAVE BOMBS !! spread the love :) there the best 1989 Ford Laser faded silver too .. i love my bomb!! Say it with me .. we can make like a chant "i love my bomb" hahahaha

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
'97 polo. He's my baby but i should look after him more. He needs some clothes and more showers.

SlipStream

HSC
colboltic_dream said:
I share my step brothers 1993 Nissan Silvia that he got imported.. from somewhere lol I would have no idea.
Almost certainly a grey import (private import) from the land of the rising sun, Japan.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
cholly said:
1992 mitsubishi triton ute... its white, partially rusted, is manual and lacks power steeroing, but my dad was gonna sell it and i convinced him otherwise :)

do any other girls out there drive utes?
I don't drive a ute but I quite like the mini trucks (done up utes), I wouldn't mind having one one day

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
my bomb died, it needs a new motor

1983 toyota corona cs-x
but i should be getting it back on monday....:D

klh

HSC
waddle_828 said:
lol only am?

mine has the full am/fm/tape radio
i think mine is a 2 Ltr engine
but its got guts when i floor it,
only thing wrong with it is fuel consumption...
am radio, the only radio staitons to listen too..if you are like wht 50 yrs old lol.
seems like your car is more beastier than mine ;)
anyway, i hate mine but i like its manual set up...is your manual too? i like how you put it into reverse, you got to push down onto the knob and then move it into reverse, good safety precaution.

sympathies for your old bomb...mine still working lol

Raj2004

HSC
Nissan 300ZX.......yes the Z32 Twin Turbo model.......it's bright red and manual
I don't mind the drive, but it would be nicer if it wasn't so heavy. Thinking of upgrading to an N/A car.....perhaps something smaller aswell........maybe Audi A4 or E46 320i Sport....coz petrol and maintanence costs are high as a kite......not 2 mention insurance premiums....it's comprehensive insurance and i'm on my Red Ps....(still)

For all those people out there who are thinking of buying turbo cars, it's cool at the start but the fun runs out VERY quickly. I'm not lying coz I know what they're like and it's a pain in the ass. Used to have an RX7 previous to this........13B Turbo.........killed me on petrol because A......it's a rotary........and B....it's a turbo........Nice to drive but costs are VERY high.
I'd recommend a Naturally Aspirated car.......perhaps an Integra Type R or 350Z.....if you want performance......or just go for prestige!!

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
klh said:
am radio, the only radio staitons to listen too..if you are like wht 50 yrs old lol.
seems like your car is more beastier than mine ;)
anyway, i hate mine but i like its manual set up...is your manual too? i like how you put it into reverse, you got to push down onto the knob and then move it into reverse, good safety precaution.

sympathies for your old bomb...mine still working lol

na mines an auto
i got it back last week so happy!
but the radio has kinda become dodgy so im getting a new one today, cos the tape doesn't work, and the fm tunes in and out of stations o_O

lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)