What car will you get as your first car? (1 Viewer)

kfnmpah

HSC
yeah, i probably won't but i really want to.

the most important question, what colour is it?

level with me kt tully
is it in good condition, regularly serviced all that b.s.? i just want a car that is cheap and reliable.

yeah, is it reliable, why are you selling it?

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
the mirage? its red with white rims haha
the pegueot is black

it is in good condition except for the paint on the roof, i would describe that as fair lol
yeah i have the logbook for servicing up to 130,000km and after that i have done every 8000km because we have no peugeot dealership and it will get its 160,000km service in a few weeks at wagga and its timing chain will get changed
its had the engine mounts replaced about a year ago

it is reliable i just want a landcruiser okay

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Aint hard to fix the roof up (i assume the clear coat is fading/peeling)

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
i will sell you a nice peugeot 206 gti for $3500 (sun damaged paint on the roof)
best handling dynamics ever seriously look it up everyone says the same thing
most amazing car to fang. just dont drive on roads with rocks because the sump is super low (and brand new!)
When does the rego expire?

assiduous

HSC
I will probably get in manual: Pulsar SSS, Pulsars 1.8L , Lancer 1.8L , Corolla or Civic (1.6L, 1.7L or 1.8L depending on generation). My budget is under 9k. But preferably around 5.5k for a '99-'03 Lancer or SSS. Willing to spend the 8k for a '04 corolla/civic in manual.

lol, the SSS with a red p-plate will draw attention from other drivers revving beside me at the lights, expecting to race a young guy, only to see a girl behind the wheel with a manual gearstick.
What do guys think of girls who drive manual?

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I think it's cool but not such a rarity nowadays. Don't think the SSS is a good idea unless u want attention. Also higher risk the car has been thrashed and is on its last legs by prior owners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a c

HSC
The original hachi roku or the FT86?
I meant the new one, they don't call it the FT any more I think, which is kind of confusing to just call it the 86.

I was just trolling though really, I would definitely buy one if it were reasonably priced, Toyota Aus haven't priced it yet, but it's rumored to be mid to high 30's at least, which is too high when all you're really paying for is rear-wheel drive.

I've been reading about what you can do with chassis mods for the mx5, I think I'll get an NB, put this in :http://www.flyinmiata.com/images/misc_images/IMG_9008.jpg = what a chassis.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
The more news I read about it the better the BRZ/86 sound in terms of value for money and equipment levels. I guess until it officially launches though, everything is just internet rumour.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Not as the family car though haha!!!, for my personal use for travelling to uni and whatever things I can do :p
Aye, but you didn't buy it. Your parents bought it.

Why an ix35 over the alternatives? What was the appeal?

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Well a bit late, but the time has finally come (almost... still a bit more to go :p)

This is what I said before:

I'm thinking maybe the cruze, or honda accord euro, next yr.
Still dont mind those 2...

Any other recommendations?

Would like one around 35-40k, not a fan of sports type cars, just a nice luxury looking car, a normalish Sedan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)