What Cars does everyone drive?? (1 Viewer)

mzduxx2006

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
fully sick bro r u gonna get it lowered with a turbo bro brorborborobro ur a sik bitch bro r u gonna get it in pink candy paint and go around pumping songs that say 'yo where my girlz at!'

hi fiona :wave:
grr chris i thought we had established that YOU CANNOT stalk me over BOS and the comments i write in assorted threads because its IMMORAL and just plain wrong....i know u have an obsession with me....:p HOWEVER to make ur bleak life somewhat worth living YOU DO HAVE PERMISSION TO stalk me on and throughout UNSW turf wen i arrive next year to do medicine. Clear?

<3 you chris....... :p

Pace_T

HSC
e46 3 series coupe.. its not an ugly facelifted one either. but at the end of the day i dont mind what car i drive, as long as it doesnt break down all the time =)

Sh4DoW

Finance Jock
HSC
2006 Toyota Yaris
3dr Hatch .. Manual.
Caribbean Blue.
Loves it!

And no, my rents didn't buy it for me. It's soo fuel efficient and will easily get me through uni!

HSC
mzduxx2006 said:
grr chris i thought we had established that YOU CANNOT stalk me over BOS and the comments i write in assorted threads because its IMMORAL and just plain wrong....i know u have an obsession with me....:p HOWEVER to make ur bleak life somewhat worth living YOU DO HAVE PERMISSION TO stalk me on and throughout UNSW turf wen i arrive next year to do medicine. Clear?

<3 you chris....... :p
you are a serious fuckwit

Sh4DoW

Finance Jock
HSC
Black Hawker said:
Yeah, I'm thinking of getting a new Yaris sedan. But it might not be a good idea to get a new car for my first car?
Well from where I'm standing, I bought mine new and I don't regret it .. You'll always get the immature/jealous people that will do the whole 'Oh I bet you you'll write it off within 6 months' .. If you want it enough it's easy enough to ignore them!

They're an awesome car so you won't regret it if you do :) I love mine!

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
heyhey yaris' are pretty quick
they're not exactly a beefy car though, or a pocket rocket
but they're really smooth to drive and if you're the only person in the car, it'll fly to 100 pretty nicely

saying that, I wouldn't get one... they're pretty pricey for what you get.

01' holden astra man.
Maintenance costs and insurance are huge what seems to be a reasonably cheap car
but it's a fun drive(the chassis is terrible though- understeer, oversteer, poor grip)

Sh4DoW

Finance Jock
HSC
Black Hawker said:
Alright thanks for that. I think I might get it.

Any thing bad about it?
^ That is the only shit you'll cop for it. Girly cars? .. Pft! I think a hell of a lot less of all those guys who drive the same old Falcodores or rice imports than I ever will of a guy who shows a bit of sensibility and individuality and goes for something different.. I especially hate those losers in VR/VS's with 18" chromies, dodgy clear tail lights from supercheap with a cannon exhaust who always try and race me and every other P Plater within a 50km radius.

Pace_T said:
but at the end of the day i dont mind what car i drive, as long as it doesnt break down all the time =)
Yet you laugh at someone who is doing the same thing .. Getting a car that doesn't break down all the time?

But in all honesty, I've had no problems and doubt I will any time soon! It's got everything you need standard, it's really fuel efficient - you can fill it up for less than $50 and easily get >500km from a tank, it'll have 3/5 year warranty so you don't need to worry if anything breaks and it's actually really cheap to insure as well. Would you go for the YRS or the YRX?

Pace_T

HSC
umm getting a car that doesnt break down all the time doesnt mean a guy has to go out and buy the girliest car ever..............

Black Hawker

HSC
I'm thinking of getting the YRS.

Alright then Pace_T, what do you think I should get? First car for me should be economical, safe and reliable. That's the main thing.

And I don't care about it being freaking powerful. I've been in an accident that had the car written off (car hit from sidewards and straight onto a pole). It's not funny. A car is a car for me.

Captain Moist

HSC
1986 Colt reporting for duty.

Buying a 1993 Subaru Liberty soon, nicely modded - WRX wheels, koing superlows GAB shocks and more. MMM.

Captain Moist

HSC
Black Hawker said:
I'm thinking of getting the YRS.

Alright then Pace_T, what do you think I should get? First car for me should be economical, safe and reliable. That's the main thing.

And I don't care about it being freaking powerful. I've been in an accident that had the car written off (car hit from sidewards and straight onto a pole). It's not funny. A car is a car for me.
Buy a toyota then, what ever you can afford. Probably a Corolla or a 4 cylinder Camry if you like to drive your mates around.

Ridiculously reliable.

russs

yeeeee
HSC
Toyota Camry, 4-cyl 89 with >350,000km. After putting in some new rod bearings, it's damn reliable and just keeps going. For anyone who is considering to buy a Toyota, wise move.

If you see a blue camry in MQ with a white stapled patch on the side, that's me.

And P-platers with late model BMW's.... that's just fucking weird.. no offense.

CieL

HSC
^ The 89 Camry aint that good safety-wise though..

It's strange because a late80s, early90s red Camry [curry driver] with the numberplate RUS-something hit the rear of my car about 2yrs ago..

Long story short.. he had no ABS on a slick road, he was tailgating me, he ended up sliding into my rear.. my bumper was ripped but showed no major/visible indentation.. but his engine bay was bent back in a W shape, car wouldnt start, his seatbelt was loose, plus there were no airbags..

Heh, also.. this was in Eastwood, when I was heading towards MQ.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)