What Cars does everyone drive?? (1 Viewer)

russs

yeeeee
HSC
CieL said:
^ The 89 Camry aint that good safety-wise though..

It's strange because a late80s, early90s red Camry [curry driver] with the numberplate RUS-something hit the rear of my car about 2yrs ago..

Long story short.. he had no ABS on a slick road, he was tailgating me, he ended up sliding into my rear.. my bumper was ripped but showed no major/visible indentation.. but his engine bay was bent back in a W shape, car wouldnt start, his seatbelt was loose, plus there were no airbags..

Heh, also.. this was in Eastwood, when I was heading towards MQ.
Agree, 89 Camry is not a safe a car. There is no ABS / PS / Disc Brakes / Any abb. and the car slides very easily, even without a wet road. On the other hand, it makes driving very involved - you really gotta plan your braking and gear changing ahead :p

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
Just ignore Pace_T's opinions. He's just insecure about his tiny penis so he takes it out on other people. That's why he has to make up for it with the car he drives.

Get better tires for your Camry. That's all you can do.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
CieL said:
^ The 89 Camry aint that good safety-wise though..

It's strange because a late80s, early90s red Camry [curry driver] with the numberplate RUS-something hit the rear of my car about 2yrs ago..

Long story short.. he had no ABS on a slick road, he was tailgating me, he ended up sliding into my rear.. my bumper was ripped but showed no major/visible indentation.. but his engine bay was bent back in a W shape, car wouldnt start, his seatbelt was loose, plus there were no airbags..

Heh, also.. this was in Eastwood, when I was heading towards MQ.
That was me!!

But seriously...did you kill him??

Got rear ended once a few years back by a little mitsu mirage....there was only paint scratch on my car but took the whole bumper off the mirage....felt so bad

CieL

HSC
russs said:
you really gotta plan your braking and gear changing ahead :p
Well in my case, the guy shouldnt of been a dickhead and tailgated me.

Planning braking was out of the question as the car in front of me suddenly braked uber hard.. so I did too.. but I had a fair distance so I braked in time and didnt crash into the car in front...... however the Camry was too close and rear ended me and sent my car plowing into the Echo in front..

My bonnet only suffered light paint damage whereas the Echo's rear bumper was so indented you could fit a head in.

SipSip said:
That was me!!

But seriously...did you kill him??

Got rear ended once a few years back by a little mitsu mirage....there was only paint scratch on my car but took the whole bumper off the mirage....felt so bad
Yeah I verbally abused the fuck out of him. I had a feeling something bad was going to happen when he was full up my ass in the wet.. and in a one lane road.. I mean, what is tailgating me going to achieve when there's one lane, and a whole line of cars along the street in peak hour?

A few years back.... I assume you were driving the old Volvo? They're hard as fuck.. not surprised you took the bumper off a mitsu

russs

yeeeee
HSC
Well in my case, the guy shouldnt of been a dickhead and tailgated me.

Planning braking was out of the question as the car in front of me suddenly braked uber hard.. so I did too.. but I had a fair distance so I braked in time and didnt crash into the car in front...... however the Camry was too close and rear ended me and sent my car plowing into the Echo in front..

My bonnet only suffered light paint damage whereas the Echo's rear bumper was so indented you could fit a head in.
That driver simply wasn't aware of his vehicle's limitations... maybe he borrowed the car or something, because after driving a certain car for a while you tend to get use to braking distance and those sort of things. Tailgating is simply a bad practice, but a lot of people get away with it because of driving modern cars equipped with safety tech.

Just wondering, did he have insurance? :p

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
HalcyonSky said:
VW Jetta, new. bought it 2 months ago
nice.

um i drive an 00 (i think) mitsu magna. little dude's done almost 300000km and still going strong!

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
woo posting again!

03' mitsu lancer Gli CE 1.5L

done about 86k when I bought it. Recently serviced at MRT Performance @ 94500km
got AC, keyless entry, no power windows or CRUISE CONTROL
One 10c scratch on the hood with a bit of rust.
One or two small (5c or less) size dings around it
ripped of the spoiler and gave it black chrome altezza lights. looks raet sick.
would be nice if it was a tad lower with some 16inch or 17inch rims opposed to its 15 ROH rim

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Fuck cruise control would save me a lot of grief with speeding.

But yeah, 04 beetle, 5spd manual, sunshine fucking yellow.

1.6L of awesome.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Azamakumar said:
Fuck cruise control would save me a lot of grief with speeding.

But yeah, 04 beetle, 5spd manual, sunshine fucking yellow.

1.6L of awesome.
tell me about it.

and it rawks for highway driving.

Pace_T

HSC
Stevo. said:
Just ignore Pace_T's opinions. He's just insecure about his tiny penis so he takes it out on other people. That's why he has to make up for it with the car he drives.
you're on the money! :D

SipSip

HSC
N/A
I'm too poor to afford a car...can someone lend me a dollar?

CieL

HSC
SipSip said:
I'm too poor to afford a car...can someone lend me a dollar?
Shut up you.

Rich cunt =p

Unless tables have turned recently.. my friend lost a shitload in shares

SipSip

HSC
N/A
CieL said:
Shut up you.

Rich cunt =p

Unless tables have turned recently.. my friend lost a shitload in shares
Woah! CieL!

A bit fierce there! But I like! =P

Tables have turned...i'm not writing to you from the streets...

Shares have been doing ok...ups and downs will happen....getting mini bonus soons so fingers cross i can cover a weeks food for myself...

But thumbs up for you for being so blunt! =P

readert

HSC
Mak 5 VW Gti. Lot's of fun, but unfortunately will not be able to drive once i get my P's :(.

HalcyonSky said:
VW Jetta, new. bought it 2 months ago
Does that drive well? Engine any good? I know the Gti is awesome to drive, but too fast!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)