What Cars does everyone drive?? (1 Viewer)

Pierr

HSC
I drive a 1984 Toyota Corolla. KE70. Or same may call it a KE71.
1.3 litres of pushrod carby pushes out about 7.65 hp to the treads.
Has enough rust to make it almost fashionable. Cheap as Thins chips on petty, and the little 4k-c refuses to die, even though it attends to valve bouncing into second gear several times a day.

It's full of cheap goodies, because im a wannabe car enthusiast who lacks the funds.

That's how real gangstas roll.

CieL

HSC
readert said:
Mak 5 VW Gti. Lot's of fun, but unfortunately will not be able to drive once i get my P's :(.
Unless that's the only car the family has.
Then you can apply for an exemption.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
CieL said:
Shut up you.

Rich cunt =p

Unless tables have turned recently.. my friend lost a shitload in shares
yeah my dad lost alot in shares the other day, something over 100k he was telling me, so fucking ridiculous.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
Sh4DoW said:
I especially hate those losers in VR/VS's with 18" chromies, dodgy clear tail lights from supercheap with a cannon exhaust who always try and race me and every other P Plater within a 50km radius.

hey dont diss the commodores those cars are the shit.. im not an owner of one but would like to. theyre a really nice car to drive. especially the clubsports :D

but im honestly more of a luxury car person, looking to buy a lexus is200 sometime in the next year.

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
i drive a 2005 holden barina (not the yuck rebadged daewoo's, it's one of the last opels to be imported) it's a nice little first car :). i've nearly paid it off and i got my p's yesterday, yay!

4unitfreak

HSC
'96 Volvo 850 Wagon. Manual. It's white. It is known to my friends and workmates as either the box or the hearse. Never mind a hearse is black, but whatevs...

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I drive Wiggles' 'The Big Red Car'. It's really cool and everyone looks at me.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
I'm driving the Subara Impreza, 1st gen, mid 90's 2.0L awd 'Sportswagon'. Dull as coming from a series of motorcycles.

CharlieB

?uestlove
HSC
Sh4DoW said:
2006 Toyota Yaris
3dr Hatch .. Manual.
Caribbean Blue.
Loves it!

And no, my rents didn't buy it for me. It's soo fuel efficient and will easily get me through uni!
I HAVE THE SAME CAR/COLOUR!

except mine is 5 door and it has sick toyota rims

Black Hawker said:
Yeah, I'm thinking of getting a new Yaris sedan. But it might not be a good idea to get a new car for my first car?
i don't see the problem? except it is pricey for a small car but it is miles ahead of its competition.

And stick with the yr (if you havn't already bought the yrs).

bellacarla

HSC
lyounamu said:
I drive Wiggles' 'The Big Red Car'. It's really cool and everyone looks at me.
Now thats an awesome car, I would kill to own that!

Well I drive a 97 nissan pulsar, silver, paid half-half with my rents. Love my baby :)

And before that, I had to drive my rents' commodore wagon, Lets just say reverse parking was quite difficult in that

breed obsession
A wine-soaked strobe-lit Asiatic hall of mirrors
HSC
I drive a 99 Alfa Romeo 156, 2.0l TS. 5sp manual, white, hawt leather interior.

Previously a 94 Honda Prelude vtir 2.3l. 4sp auto, black, hawt leather interior.

The Alfa needs a good clean - it's a fairly recent purchase - and I'm planning on detailing it tomorrow. Will totally post pics so you can all say my car is shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)