What do you do in your free periods? (1 Viewer)

anna_gooden

HSC
i try to study but most of the time i just talk about what i need to study haha

F M L

HSC
I sleep.. iPod.. talk to mates.
Do homework if I reeeaallyy have to

TBK11

HSC
As for me if theres others and we have a Double Free period before lunch cause each period is 60mins and lunch is 40 mins so thats 160mins total we leg it out of school catch a train to westfields and chill there, at Timezone eat roam around then come back before the end of lunch :D pretty good but thats only on a double freebie when a teachers away before lunch done it twice only though

red-butterfly

HSC
As for me if theres others and we have a Double Free period before lunch cause each period is 60mins and lunch is 40 mins so thats 160mins total we leg it out of school catch a train to westfields and chill there, at Timezone eat roam around then come back before the end of lunch :D pretty good but thats only on a double freebie when a teachers away before lunch done it twice only though
a very well spend free :D!@

NoOneImportant

HSC
I guess I actually do work. I'm a bit of a nerd at the best of times. But today I have a massive hangover so am just sleeping during my "study periods".
Some of the more entertaining things we here have been known to do is "invisible chips poker", any sort of card game, play the guitar which is unexplainably in the study room, sometimes we dance and sing like idiots til a teacher walks in, when we sit down and pretend like we're actually doing something.
BoS is great for time wasting, but a bit of information: If you have a TAFE account (undertaking a VET subject, for instance), you can get on basically anything that will assist with the time wasting. BoS is not blocked, neither is ebuddy, iloveim.com, messengerfx, hotmail, some games sites, imeem (sorta like YouTube). And if you're REALLY special, some teachers accounts do not have YouTube blocked at all.
Hope this helps :D

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
used to BOS but it got blocked
so i do either
1. chat with friends
2. leave school and buy lunch
3. if its a free last period i'll go to chatswood because i'm epic mad like that
4. browse google maps
5. do my biology homework
It seems to be unblocked for me now as I am at school now. Weird.

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
They are gay ><" I should really go over them but meh, they're in 3U and not really in 4U (unless you count probability) ^^

Today i will be planning to do some modern study in my free... hopefully it'll be constructive :)
Bah they are gay. Even if I learn some of it I inevitably forget it anyway. They are so confusing.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Bah they are gay. Even if I learn some of it I inevitably forget it anyway. They are so confusing.
I wish they'd take it out of the syllabus, it'd make everyone's life so much easier ^^

And mwahahaha i actually did get some modern study done :)

Bites

HSC
We have frees most days either first or last period, if it's first I sleep in, if it's last I go home.
During my studys (during the day) I lurk the internet and don't do anything.

leon trotsky

HSC
im usually doing homework to get ahead or im just chilling in the comfy seats in the back corner of the senior section lol but sometimes the year 11s take it

HSC
Lol, i sometime crash in random classes to study or just play cards, if the teacher cbf teaching the class

Top Secret

HSC
I have 17 hours of free periods each fortnight, and one day where I don't go to school.

Usually the frees occur at the end of the day, so get to leave early, but when they exist within periods, I'd say I do:

10% studying
10% introspection, and
75% admiring the value of my free periods (including sleep, casual talk and surfin' the net)

And what about the other 5% you may ask...well that's for you to decide.

LOL

Last edited:

drac-tacular

HSC
We drive down to the driving range down the road and have a competition where if you hit a target, the other people have to buy you a beer.

The other thing we sometimes do, is drive through the shops with girls just wanna have fun playing insanely loud.

HSC
We drive down to the driving range down the road and have a competition where if you hit a target, the other people have to buy you a beer.

The other thing we sometimes do, is drive through the shops with girls just wanna have fun playing insanely loud.
nice :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)