What do you feel when you drop a subject? (1 Viewer)

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
when i dropped economics, it felt soo good. like i was freed from a hellish nightmare.

joben

HSC
lol im gonna be dropping eco in a couple of weeks - wonder if it feels like dat

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Most people feel good when they dropped a subject - because why else would they drop it (well in most cases) - because the subject makes them feel bad or is a pain to do.

I felt a sense of joy when I dropped all my subjects. Handed in my form with pride.

the.RAVER

HSC
I only had one feeling when I dropped a subject. And that was relief.

Try going through 3 terms of one of the dumbest subjects alongside with a class of retards...

Yes, that's called Senior Science..

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
I only had one feeling when I dropped a subject. And that was relief.

Try going through 3 terms of one of the dumbest subjects alongside with a class of retards...

Yes, that's called Senior Science..
Senior Science! HA!

valeria.m5.5

HSC
I felt AMAZING when i dropped General Maths - BIGGEST waste of effort and time for me.
And a couple of weeks after i dropped, i found out that the teachers check off EVERY single set in their books - so you actually have to do the work (something i never did, but still managed to do quite well), and if you don't you get an N award.

Yup, and now i have free's and less stress. So overall, the feeling i have now is just pure relief.. :)

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
i remember dropping EE1, i felt significantly lighter, as light as a neutrino :spin:

Last edited:

rachierach

HSC
I dropped ext english and my teacher (who is awesome and so lovely) was so disappointed in me, looked as if she was going to cry. She always had faith in me and knew i had the potential :(

Also dropped ext 2 maths as it was a waste of time and i'm never going to use it. wasn't that bad a subject though and wasn't that hard either. my teacher was a little disappointed coz she didn't think i'd drop. oh well, shit happens lol

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
I dropped ext english and my teacher (who is awesome and so lovely) was so disappointed in me, looked as if she was going to cry. She always had faith in me and knew i had the potential :(

Also dropped ext 2 maths as it was a waste of time and i'm never going to use it. wasn't that bad a subject though and wasn't that hard either. my teacher was a little disappointed coz she didn't think i'd drop. oh well, shit happens lol
the important part is that it sticks together

shuning

HSC
i slept in the SOR1 yrealys and only wrote 3 lines, same shit in class....
so when i dropped SOR1 the teacher was happy as ever! she even wrote in my yr 11 report "further study of this subject is not recommanded"

and as for Chinese backgrounds, i cant w8 to drop it and so does the teacher! every peroid when i have Chinese the teacher ask me "is the 4unit math teacher letting u drop Chinese yet?"

in adv english, the teacher was happy as ever when i dropped down to Standard.......

for Eco and Phys the teachers all asked me "are u dropping the subject next year?"

and oh yea, i feel much more better after i dropped SOR1 and adv english, and i WILL feel ever more BETTER when i drop CHinese!

colinl

HSC
N/A
depends if i care about the subject or not

i dropped 1 unit slr... meh

ext history... understandable i found it hard

ext 1 maths... an enormous amount of shame but i dropped it cause i wasn't doing well in it but it was suppose to work out for me :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)