what do you guys/gals do in your free time at uni? (1 Viewer)

L

LaraB

Cape said:
I dunno where they are. I don't set foot on the main campus of parra :D I dunno how much they are either.

I'm full of useful knowledge :D

HERO - FOR THE LAST TIME FUCK OFF!!!
and the texta thing is a joke. If you attended the uni, you'd understand.
parra has lockers?!!! If this is the case - let me know! coz we were talking about how good it would be if they did have lockers today coz my books on thursdays are sooo heavy!

and as for hero's comments - that was totally unnecessary and it was joke which you probably didnt get so just dont comment unless its something constructive

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
HerO, have you got any friends? It seems like you're only trying to spite people just so you can experience some form of interaction with humans.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I dunno if they have lockers, you'd be best to ask the student centre or student association or something - whoever controls the lockers.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
funky_a said:
HerO, have you got any friends? It seems like you're only trying to spite people just so you can experience some form of interaction with humans.
hero is a lonely little boy with no friends in his own uni forum, or in real life for that matter, so just let him be. the UWS forum is his little sanctuary.

and i saw lockers somewhere.. werrington sth or kingswood, can't remember.

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Lockers at Werrington South are where the library is. Behind the cafe. And I think the Kingswood ones are outside that door where the Co-op Bookstore is

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
where in the library ? don't remember seeing them..
and yeahhh that's right, kingswood ones are outside the co-op.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
oh hang on, im thinking of kingswood library. yep i know where the werro sth ones are...

Jonathan A

HSC
HerO said:
Cape = Annegelic :p seriously stop talking 2 urself

Man seriously go away. I mean you are good at analysing, but now you are being a nuisance. I am asking you nicely because I believe you have the right to be here, but you don't have the right insult my peers and friends and bag the university I attend when you probably haven't even set foot in it. You may be an intelligent guy and if that were to show, you would quit while you are 'ahead'.

Abraxus

HSC
i go penrith campus, i usually walk around by myself, sit and read a book in either the swamp bar or the upstairs cafe in K building. i got through the da vinci code in my first two weeks, i'm reading richard laymon now ;) amazing how quick you get through books when you read them during ur uni breaks. i do work better when i'm at home, thats why i avoid working at uni. but right now i'm in the allen library surfing BoS, Lolz ...

Abraxus

HSC
ally15 said:
i have no free time..i have to spend most of my day travelling:D
yea that too (1-2hr travel to campus depending on how the shittyrail trains are on the day)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Abraxus - if you catch the train, I'm surprised that you made it to uni today. I only needed to go to quakers hill, but after waiting at strathfield for about an hour, I gave up and went back home. Stupid trains, they were all delayed and / or cancelled, I have now missed to classes in a row, not good.

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
Jonathan A said:
Man seriously go away. I mean you are good at analysing, but now you are being a nuisance. I am asking you nicely because I believe you have the right to be here, but you don't have the right insult my peers and friends and bag the university I attend when you probably haven't even set foot in it. You may be an intelligent guy and if that were to show, you would quit while you are 'ahead'.
As u said I have a right 2 be here, I have the right juz like any other member 2 raise my own views and opinions. U can't expect every1 2 be in agreeance with each other, sometimes I may raise some statements that may offend some ppl, however I will also give valid facts and good reasoning 2 prove that my claim is sound. If other ppl raise views and opinions that are unsound, then I feel I need 2 correct them and make them a better person. So if ppl are telling other ppl 2 feck off merely because they can't handle constructive criticism then that is their problem, not mine. :cool:

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
natstar said:
Its besides the point. You are annoying. You dont go to the and are constantly critising things about it, and ur insulting us, as students. Just leave, before you make an even bigger fool of yourself.
U really can't say i'm a fool since u make a fool of urself all the time with all ur self contradictions and luckily i've been on hand 2 correct u and try 2 make u a better person.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)