• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What do you look for in the opposite sex? (1 Viewer)

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
I look for a girl who is reasonably tall and thinks im funny... Mainly because im tall and the only possible good quality they could find in me is my humour... werd

Pokute-san

≧∀≦
HSC
what qualities do girls like in guys
He has to:
- be Japanese or speak Japanese
- Taller than me
- an anime fan
- jrocker
- goes to UNSW
- and looks like this_
Click Here
[^Image is in bad quality]

By the way. He is Toshiya from Dir en grey.

Oohoohoohoo.

Last edited:

Alimoe_KG

HSC
withoutaface said:
Deep eyes.

Nice legs.

The end.
lol i hope the end is just the beginning for you. Surely there must be other qualities? :rolleyes:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Airness said:
lol i hope the end is just the beginning for you. Surely there must be other qualities? :rolleyes:
Elements of a girl's personality are somewhat more difficult to itemise in a checklist, so I didn't try.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Somewhat more difficult? I'd go for impossible.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Apparently the novelty of going out with a bi chick wears off after a week or so.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Pace_T said:
oooh girl!
did it just get hot in here or what!
:p
Pact_T, is that Vida Guerra's ass?

not that i would know, of course :p
but you were ranting about her in the other thread.

Pace_T

HSC
no..........
i dont know whos ass it is :p
but i like it!!
that's a quality i like in girls right there
a nice ass :uhhuh:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
withoutaface said:
Apparently the novelty of going out with a bi chick wears off after a week or so.
Likewise with prostitutes and strippers.

So I've heard.

sxc_bubby

HSC
they have to have a bad streak, but a good guy, if you get that, nice eyes, sweet, but not sickly sweet, they have to know when to give you your own space, they have to want you for you and not how big your tits are... or anything else for that matter, similar interests help, and i seem to always go for the footy players, or the soccer boys, i also tend to go more for the brunettes with nice tanned skin, and i dont mind what colour the eyes are but, i mostly fall for the italian boys or the greeks, and occasionally a lebanese boy, but i find them to be more agressive, they also need to know how to charm a girl

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
sxc_bubby said:
they have to have a bad streak, but a good guy, if you get that, nice eyes, sweet, but not sickly sweet, they have to know when to give you your own space, they have to want you for you and not how big your tits are... or anything else for that matter, similar interests help, and i seem to always go for the footy players, or the soccer boys, i also tend to go more for the brunettes with nice tanned skin, and i dont mind what colour the eyes are but, i mostly fall for the italian boys or the greeks, and occasionally a lebanese boy, but i find them to be more agressive, they also need to know how to charm a girl
g0t incorrect thread?

Pace_T

HSC
sxc_bubby said:
I'm all Italian, baby!!

Maybe someone should start another thread for what qualities girls look for in guys. Because obviously, some can't read for shit!!

Hahaha

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
Pace_T said:
I'm all Italian, baby!!

Maybe someone should start another thread for what qualities girls look for in guys. Because obviously, some can't read for shit!!

Hahaha
one was started at the same time as this one... it died because they ran out of qualities in about 7 mins...

this place totally dies after 1am

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)