What do you want to be when you grow up (new troll free thread) (1 Viewer)

Eg155

HSC
You're not trolling at all...

I want to do either:
Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery at USYD, UNSW or UWS
Bachelor of Science (Advanced) at USYD
Bachelor of Science/Master of Nutrition and Dietetics at USYD
they're my courses exactly....:O

Atar Hater

hardout gangsta
HSC
Seriously:
I'm not 100% on anything to be honest since I have so many possible goals which all depends on my ATAR:
99.5+ USYD Commerce/Law
97.2+ UNSW Actuarial Studies or UTS Business/Law
96+ USYD or UNSW Commerce/Engineering
95+ Civil Engineering/ Architectural Studies
90+ Engineering (Electrical, mechanical, etc.)
85+ UNSW Interior Architecture or UNSW Construction Management and Property

So probably, either a lawyer, actuary, architect, manager of some sort or engineer I guess?
Lawyer or Actuary are my biggest goals probably.
Sorry for being cynical but how can you change what you wanna do in your life for the next ~30 years simply on an atar?
I know you don't know exactly what you want to do but don't you have some general idea? (or do you simply like all of those categories)

IamBread

HSC
A physicist. Probably end up working at a university doing research/ lecturing.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Sorry for being cynical but how can you change what you wanna do in your life for the next ~30 years simply on an atar?
I know you don't know exactly what you want to do but don't you have some general idea? (or do you simply like all of those categories)
I like all of them... I'd be satisfied with almost every single one?

Genrol

HSC
Soldier, hopefully making it into the special forces (I'm not some COD fanboy btw, I'm just nationalistic). Failing that, I'll be an entrepreneur, start my own multi-platform business (clothing and media based).

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Soldier, hopefully making it into the special forces (I'm not some COD fanboy btw, I'm just nationalistic). Failing that, I'll be an entrepreneur, start my own multi-platform business (clothing and media based).
I do hope you know what the requirements are for the SASR....

Sunray

HSC
N/A
This Documentary by SBS shows the selection process to get into the SASR

greenboxes

HSC
N/A
Well my estimate is 99 and I tell people it's either arch or engineering...
but what I really want to do is be a lighthouse keeper, srs, but cunts don't let humans do that anymore
I don't know how to pursue this dream and the few I've told this to just laugh

theind1996

HSC
N/A
Personally when I grow up, I want to be an Astronomer, or anything related to Astronomy.
What made you want to do astronomy? -- given that you aren't doing any sciences nor a calculus-based maths course.

greenboxes

HSC
N/A
What I always wanted to do was be one of those scientists who went and got samples from whales and shit, alas it was not to be.
Well my second choice was someone who captured animals for zoos, what are they even called? This was in kindy and my teacher told me stop being a retard and write lawyer/doctor like everyone else. Fuark I hate how uncreative realistic jobs are.

Rackshea

HSC
What made you want to do astronomy? -- given that you aren't doing any sciences nor a calculus-based maths course.
I've always had an interest in looking at the stars, reading books, internet articles about planets, stars, the solar system. Just space in general.

carpe_diem

HSC
RIP old thread.

On topic: A behavioural economist. (will probably have to be an academic/researcher mostly)
Really? Wow! Me too! I read about it in an article and found it really interesting. Though, as you said, mainly research as it is still a fairly new field. But I'm also interested in marketing, so that's another idea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)