What does it mean when my crushes good friend looks at me? (1 Viewer)

Caustic

HSC
Yes it will, being accepted and wanted is missing in my life.
No it won't. Relationships can only go two ways. You either get married or break up. At our age its almost always a breakup. What's gonna happen when she breaks up with you? You'll complain that you're lonely and blame the community.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
You have to love yourself before others will love you.

Love yourself.

:jedi:

YoloStudent

HSC
N/A
Well what if the girl is shy, all she can do is give signs because she is shy. I was a shy guy, but now I'm trying to break my shyness (hence why I placed my hand on her waist, to see her reaction which was positive, meaning I feel she is interested in me, but people are saying it was wrong…), I never spoke to the girls I liked and only looked from a distance. This girl started talking to me and acting like how she does to all guys. But suddenly she stopped talking to me, I only talk to her and she replies or responds but never keeps the conversation going, like with the girls I liked when they spoke to me, I cut conversations short. She looks at me from the corner of her eye most likely trying to make it less obvious she is looking at me, hence why her friend is looking at me to tell my crush what I'm doing and if it looks like I'm interested back.

So, this is what I feel. She is interested in me but is shy (given I was shy) and is scared about doing something wrong herself. I mean why did she smile after I put my hand on her waist… Its got to mean something.

I am only delaying asking her out/telling her how I feel mostly because of her HSC.

Also, because of the signs, its why I'm also hesitant to make a move. All the girls I've liked, I told them how I felt, got rejected and the friendship ended. Just cause I looked at basic signs. Thats why giving up is the easiest option, and if a girl shows obvious signs of liking me, I will never make any move with her or accept to go on dates. But because this girl is shy, and I was shy, if shy girls act the same way as shy guys then it means something.
Mate, I know how you feel. I was a completely shy person where I got nervous even responding to threads on other forums. I couldn't talk to girls either nor could I express my opinion. You are taking the right step by breaking your shyness because I did it (though in a different method, everyone had their own way). The girl I was interested often didn't seem to want to continue talking and I knew. It's fine to stop talking to her for a while. Let it sit and strike up a conversation later (maybe give 2 weeks?).

During conversations you might want to focus on learning what she is interested in and talk about things that she likes. She'll be more likely to continue.

If she doesn't, then she might not really like you, which is hard to handle, I know. Move on, think to yourself, "Men, I can do much better anyway. I deserve more." Or she may just have a hard time talking in conversations 1 on 1 which is something I had a problem with, perhaps if you talk to her enough she will open up. Give it time.

I said time and time again. Im not starting a relationship with her yet cause she is doing her HSC, I don't want to disturb her from doing well.

KNOW WHAT… I GIVE UP, NONE OF YOU ARE HELPING ME AND THINKING ITS JUST ONE LARGE COMPLETE JOKE. ITS NOT!!!!!!!!!!

I GIVE UP WITH THIS FORUM SITE, ITS COMPLETE SHIT!
I understand entirely. The girl I am interested in is doing her hsc and she wants to do really well so I decided to not take the next step until after but I think I might ask her about it if I have that urge to ask.

There are people trying to help you, just ignore those who joke and respond to those who are offering their advice. Remember they are giving you their time by replying so state your opinion in a controlled manner instead of being aggravated.

the_one_1

HSC
Mate, I know how you feel. I was a completely shy person where I got nervous even responding to threads on other forums. I couldn't talk to girls either nor could I express my opinion. You are taking the right step by breaking your shyness because I did it (though in a different method, everyone had their own way). The girl I was interested often didn't seem to want to continue talking and I knew. It's fine to stop talking to her for a while. Let it sit and strike up a conversation later (maybe give 2 weeks?).

During conversations you might want to focus on learning what she is interested in and talk about things that she likes. She'll be more likely to continue.

If she doesn't, then she might not really like you, which is hard to handle, I know. Move on, think to yourself, "Men, I can do much better anyway. I deserve more." Or she may just have a hard time talking in conversations 1 on 1 which is something I had a problem with, perhaps if you talk to her enough she will open up. Give it time.

I understand entirely. The girl I am interested in is doing her hsc and she wants to do really well so I decided to not take the next step until after but I think I might ask her about it if I have that urge to ask.

There are people trying to help you, just ignore those who joke and respond to those who are offering their advice. Remember they are giving you their time by replying so state your opinion in a controlled manner instead of being aggravated.
I've spoken to her about herself, how she is going, about her HSC. Things that she is doing and trying to keep her confident about doing well in her HSC and trying to be happy. There were previous girls I've liked who I was just friends with but started to grow my feelings with them. Cause my feelings grew with them I slowed down in having conversations with them and asking questions. Only when they asked me questions and spoke to me I kept conversations short. Even when the girls I liked spoke about what I like and what I was doing, I replied and the conversation stopped. I never continued the conversation. She seems outgoing to a heap of other guys, talking to them and giving eye contact, but to me she doesn't talk to me and doesn't give me proper eye contact. Something that makes me feel she is interested in me cause she is shy and I WAS shy previously.

Also she seems to say things (sometimes) to show she cares for me (I prefer not to say what she says). I feel it's right for me to tell her after her HSC, also her parents (who seem to have a positive view of me) are strict, so telling her anything about liking will go to them and they will stop the relationship. It's just what I feel is right.

User5555555

HSC
I've spoken to her about herself, how she is going, about her HSC. Things that she is doing and trying to keep her confident about doing well in her HSC and trying to be happy. There were previous girls I've liked who I was just friends with but started to grow my feelings with them. Cause my feelings grew with them I slowed down in having conversations with them and asking questions. Only when they asked me questions and spoke to me I kept conversations short. Even when the girls I liked spoke about what I like and what I was doing, I replied and the conversation stopped. I never continued the conversation. She seems outgoing to a heap of other guys, talking to them and giving eye contact, but to me she doesn't talk to me and doesn't give me proper eye contact. Something that makes me feel she is interested in me cause she is shy and I WAS shy previously.

Also she seems to say things (sometimes) to show she cares for me (I prefer not to say what she says). I feel it's right for me to tell her after her HSC, also her parents (who seem to have a positive view of me) are strict, so telling her anything about liking will go to them and they will stop the relationship. It's just what I feel is right.
Buy an Asian bride. No problem.

YoloStudent

HSC
N/A

Why didn't you continue the conversation? Shyness? Did the situation not allow it? Loss of interest? Just a little curious to the reason why

Another confusing part is you say she is outgoing but shy. Does this mean that she is outgoing towards other people but shy when it comes to you?

Her treating you differently could mean a few things:
1. She's interested which is what you suspect to be the case
2. She doesn't like you so she doesn't treat you like the other guys

Judging from what you said about her saying caring things, I suspect it is 1 as well.

Your decisions are quite sound as of now.

So that means you will be waiting until after HSC?

Whatever you choose, best of luck, OP!

PS
Your actions sound awfully similar to mine for my current situation in the regard that you want to ask after HSC amd that she iis "trying to keep her confidence about doing well in her HSC and trying to be happy". Your past also seems similar to mine. Just goes to show that your not alone in this.

the_one_1

HSC
Why didn't you continue the conversation? Shyness? Did the situation not allow it? Loss of interest? Just a little curious to the reason why

Another confusing part is you say she is outgoing but shy. Does this mean that she is outgoing towards other people but shy when it comes to you?

Her treating you differently could mean a few things:
1. She's interested which is what you suspect to be the case
2. She doesn't like you so she doesn't treat you like the other guys

Judging from what you said about her saying caring things, I suspect it is 1 as well.

Your decisions are quite sound as of now.

So that means you will be waiting until after HSC?

Whatever you choose, best of luck, OP!

PS
Your actions sound awfully similar to mine for my current situation in the regard that you want to ask after HSC amd that she iis "trying to keep her confidence about doing well in her HSC and trying to be happy". Your past also seems similar to mine. Just goes to show that your not alone in this.
Well, all I'm doing is matching all her signs with the signs that happened with me. A lot of the signs that I showed is what this girl is showing, that's why I'm thinking about it a lot more.

YoloStudent

HSC
N/A
Well, all I'm doing is matching all her signs with the signs that happened with me. A lot of the signs that I showed is what this girl is showing, that's why I'm thinking about it a lot more.
Good stuff, you like you're well on your way to a potential (if you come to the decision to go for her since you're still thinking about it).

All the best, mate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)