What emotions did you go through when you when you saw the questions? (1 Viewer)

Jongnie

HSC
2 hrs sleep, went in exam
Mod A, shit.
Mod B, HOLY MOLLY MOTHER OF GOD SHIT
Mod C, shit, i spent to much time shitting about Mod B, SHIT SHIT SHIT FUCK!.

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
Module A: FrankenRunner: Oh that's good :) I studied that. I know lots about context!!
Module B: George Orwell's Essay: Thank god that was one of the essays I prepared and studied for anyway :)
Module C: Julius Caesar: OH THANK THE LORD OH GOD YES I AM SO HAPPY (I wasn't prepared for two related texts at all.) :)

I got very lucky today I think
My god.
Everything went better than expected.

Last edited:

Elliee

Crazy Kid
HSC
Module A: Frankenstein/Blade Runner - Yay context was predictable, a generic exam wee :)
Module B: Hamlet - Oh dear God.... the one scene I barely looked at... bull-shitted it about how he was an unusual tragic-hero :|
Module C: Smithsonian Website - Well this was predictable.. oh wait.. so much to talk about... OMG CAN'T FIT IT ALL IN AHH :O

bigbirdbanana

HSC
Module A - Relief that it was a generic question that perfectly suited my prepared
Module B - Lolwut? --> Okay this is actually pretty generic, i can do this!
Module C - Yay, perfect generic essay as expected - insert prepared essay here-

Overall i was super happy with the exam! The few extra minutes we had between the page check and the reading time gave me a chance to figure out all my ideas and realise that Hamlet wasn't actually as hard as it looked. Yayayay :D

nephh22

HSC
For me it was:
Happiness @ module A --> panick as I saw all the weird extracts and flicked through to final question --> relief as I was it Suu Kyi and not Dean or a more random one --> Panick that it was the ending statements and I didn't know much about them --> acceptance about module B --> Panick that it was ONLY one related and not at least one --> anticipation and excitement for the rage of my classmates after the test (someone broke their glasses in anger)

What 'bout yall?
For Module B I spoke about three speeches altogether because it mentions to refer to AT LEAST 1 other speech set for study. Am i screwed or fine? :O

vanishings

HSC
Module A: yep alright, I don't know context but let's see if I can remember my teachers ramblings..
Module B: what the actual fuck, I knew I should have studied Aung, dumbest question ever, I can't believe they specified a poem!
Module C: nice and broad like my trial question yew, but holy fuck module b!

13abie

HSC
For Module B I spoke about three speeches altogether because it mentions to refer to AT LEAST 1 other speech set for study. Am i screwed or fine? :O
You should be fine. That's would have been the smart thing to do if you didnt know much about Suu Kyi. That's why I didn't think this question was TOO unfair because you could have just talked about the endings of 3 different speeches

myafanatic

HSC
Module A (Richard III): First reaction was relief that it was slightly broader than expected, then annoyance that I hadn't prepared an essay but I managed to talk about the dual narrative, political manipulation (A LOT) and the power and integrity of language and theatre and how they bring out the distinctive contexts of each text. Hoping for 18/20.

Module B (Orwell): Freaked the fuck out when I looked at the other questions and saw excerpts but luckily it was Why I Write - I think it was my worst essay but I managed quite well - hoping for 17/20.

Module C (True History of the Kelly Gang) - beautiful, beautiful question. Hoping for 19/20.

Overall a good exam for me, but not brilliant.

jamesfirst

HSC
You should be fine. That's would have been the smart thing to do if you didnt know much about Suu Kyi. That's why I didn't think this question was TOO unfair because you could have just talked about the endings of 3 different speeches
I did 4 poems ...

is that fine

yerdau083

HSC
For me it was:
Happiness @ module A --> panick as I saw all the weird extracts and flicked through to final question --> relief as I was it Suu Kyi and not Dean or a more random one --> Panick that it was the ending statements and I didn't know much about them --> acceptance about module B --> Panick that it was ONLY one related and not at least one --> anticipation and excitement for the rage of my classmates after the test (someone broke their glasses in anger)

What 'bout yall?
did you spell "panick" wrong on purpose? just wandering cause.. you do extension 1.

yerdau083

HSC
Also I felt really confident and brilliant because I am confident and brilliant. Also I get a laptop. Hahaha.

elle_b22

HSC
Module A- (Blade Runner & Frankenstein) Sweet, I know all about the contexts and such, awesome question
Module B- (Yeats) I think i nearly cried. It took me like 3 minutes to read the question, then i looked at my friend and his face was like WTF IS THIS! I literally banged my head against the desk. That question did NOT go well..
Module C- (Conflicting Perspectives- Julius Caesar) - Awesome, it was so general and just awesome.

Overall, 2/3 isnt bad, although Module B really screwed me over... Damn BOS.

TheWolfsLunch

HSC
Module A (Richard III): First reaction was relief that it was slightly broader than expected, then annoyance that I hadn't prepared an essay but I managed to talk about the dual narrative, political manipulation (A LOT) and the power and integrity of language and theatre and how they bring out the distinctive contexts of each text. Hoping for 18/20.

Module B (Orwell): Freaked the fuck out when I looked at the other questions and saw excerpts but luckily it was Why I Write - I think it was my worst essay but I managed quite well - hoping for 17/20.

Module C (True History of the Kelly Gang) - beautiful, beautiful question. Hoping for 19/20.

Overall a good exam for me, but not brilliant.
I was about to make a comment about your mark expectations, but then I read your rankings. Hope you go good in them, I'm not expecting nearly as high marks for mine haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)