• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What Excercise Did You Do Today? (1 Viewer)

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
yeah you can get plenty of the minerals and nutrients and shit you need still

but cut down on overall kj intake

therefore no need to go on gay 20min jogs

HSC
Lately I've been doing this:

Monday (heavy day)
Squat: Ramping weight to top set of 5 (which should equal the previous Friday's heavy triple)
Bench: Ramping weight to top set of 5 (which should equal the previous Friday's heavy triple)
Bent Row: Ramping weight to top set of 5 (which should equal the previous Friday's heavy triple)
**Weighted crunches 4x15**

Tuesday (light day)
Squat: 4x5 First 3 sets are the same as Monday, the 4th set is repeating the 3rd set again
Overhead press: 4x5 Ramping weight to top set of 5
Deadlifts: 4x5 Ramping weight to top set of 5
**Weighted crunches 4x15**

Friday (medium day)
Squat: 4x5, 1x3, 1x8 First 4 sets are the same as Monday's, the triple is 2.5% above Monday's top set of 5, using the weight from the 3rd set for a final set of 8
Bench: 4x5, 1x3, 1x8 First 4 sets are the same as Monday's, the triple is 2.5% above Monday's top set of 5, using the weight from the 3rd set for a final set of 8
Bent row: 4x5, 1x3, 1x8 First 4 sets are the same as Monday's, the triple is 2.5% above Monday's top set of 5, using the weight from the 3rd set for a final set of 8
**Close grip bench press 3x8**
**Barbell curl 3x8**

This is short term until a few books arrive, if I keep to it I'll probably add more tricep work and replace wednesday's squats with front squats.

Last edited:

rozymisty

HSC
I went to the gym after work and did a body step class...my hip flexors are soo fucking tight im sore and it killed to continue....I know im going to be soooo sore tmw!!!

quik.

HSC
Omie Jay how is your gyming going, did you end up getting to an actual gym in these holidays?

HSC
N/A
i'm skinny

i can ride my bike and jog without getting puffed out

and i regularly abuse benzodiazapines for my crippling anxiety

i'm gonna be fine

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Omie Jay how is your gyming going, did you end up getting to an actual gym in these holidays?
nope, still doing weights at home, and going off to cairns on friday for 5 days, dont think i'll be gyming after all :eek:

and my 3 times a week jogging plan kinda failed too...
at least i still do weights, i last did it on monday arvo, i still feel a bit of doms, dunno but i may do it tomorrow arvo too since we're leaving on friday.

that wont have negatory affects on my body, right? i should be fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)