What games are you playing now during the holidays? (1 Viewer)

lengy

HSC
I never thought this would happen but I've stop playing games. It's been a month since I've touched any. =\

Hero Of Time

HSC
N/A
Oh, well, I'm meant to be studying for the HSC, but Resident Evil 4 is just too good not to play. I just finished it yesterday, and I must replay it again! I also keep playing Halo multiplayer online...over and over, so addictive, even for an outdated physics engine.

I'll probably start playing Tales Of Symphonia again, and finish it before the holidays end.

Graniel

HSC
WoW is not a game! It's a lifestyle! But seriously, I played a wee bit too much of it in my 2 week holidays, shown by my daily schedule:
- Get up
- Play WoW
- Go to bed
With necessary toilet and eating breaks of course. This is normal isn't it?

Legham

HSC
Graniel said:
WoW is not a game! It's a lifestyle! But seriously, I played a wee bit too much of it in my 2 week holidays, shown by my daily schedule:
- Get up
- Play WoW
- Go to bed
With necessary toilet and eating breaks of course. This is normal isn't it?
The one and only reason i've never tried out WoW :eek:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
He was a cunt in mortal kombat (1). I used to play as Sub Zero, and raiden was the last guy before the mirror match, and he was always really hard. That dive move pwned be, but I eventually figured out that I could block, then cast a freeze bolt, which would strike him as soon as he landed. I tore him apart once I learned that.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
jumb said:
He was a cunt in mortal kombat (1). I used to play as Sub Zero, and raiden was the last guy before the mirror match, and he was always really hard. That dive move pwned be, but I eventually figured out that I could block, then cast a freeze bolt, which would strike him as soon as he landed. I tore him apart once I learned that.
No no no jumb, I'm talking about Raiden from MGS2

but yeah, Rayden was a bit of an unco fighter. Certainly not as cool as Sub-Zero.

If you get what I'm saying

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Nice pun.

His fatality was pretty ace too. The uppercut that took their head+spine off, and then on that pit stage it would fly down into the pit and land on a spike. Good times.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
Grabbing people's crotches whilst doing the splits with Johnny Cage was always good for a laugh. I used to have nightmares about Goro's Lair, too.

Yip, good times.

Ninja Gaiden BLACK is completely pwning my life. Currently playing it on hard, and to think, there's still two difficulties to play through after this.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
The only reason I've never started playing WoW was because a couple of people in my grade said that the game was so addictive. I guess they were right. ;)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Aerath said:
The only reason I've never started playing WoW was because a couple of people in my grade said that the game was so addictive. I guess they were right. ;)
It is until you reach lvl70. Then, unless you want to create another character, it requires blocks of time far too great than what I'm prepared to give. That's why I stopped playing.

Legham

HSC
Im playing Guitar Hero one :) But its not holidays.. oh well.

white lady

No Motivation Whatsoever
HSC
The_highwayman said:
i played pac-man just now.

it was hard :(
pac-man rocks!!!!!!!!

i dont get a chance to play games during the holidays coz im either assignmenting or working..........i suck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)