What HSC subjects do future doctors choose in Australia? (1 Viewer)

dumNerd

HSC
bare minimum is more like 99, excluding UCAT only offers. and that means in triple science u would have to score ~95, going off me assuming your English would be at low band 6 assuming a good scenario. Triple science per se isn't that bad. Scoring mid band 6 in each is tough.
Not true. You would need 92/3 for all 3 sciences and 100 in 2U isn't hard to achieve for maths just work on English

Anonnnnnymous

HSC
Not true. You would need 92/3 for all 3 sciences and 100 in 2U isn't hard to achieve for maths just work on English
Wow really? To get a 99 ATAR? Bro I've acheived that standard in year 11. Guess I have a chance of making it?

Pikapizza

HSC
Dang looks like I’m really gonna struggle with that not gonna lie. Still hopes up
Don't worry too much, from your previous posts about 4u and phys I think you will do great! I definitely believe you can get well above the atar cutoff so have some hope!

idkkdi

HSC
with how OP was complaining about English, i put 88 for eng adv, 98 2u, 95 for all three sciences for 99.25.
Btw @Speed’o’sound Sonic if someone did all crappy subjects like food tec, senior science etc, and get a 99 ATAR, they can still get into medicine?
with those subjects, it might be physically impossible to achieve a 450+ aggregate. IIRC, 100 in senior science is 43-44.

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
Yeah, the CRICKET QUESTION stumped people?! Oml, just algebraic techniques.

The BOS TRIALS on the other hand which I got 28, 29 and 86 x1 x2 chem was tough!

Btw @Speed’o’sound Sonic if someone did all crappy subjects like food tec, senior science etc, and get a 99 ATAR, they can still get into medicine?
Yeah, just ATAR UCAT AND INTERVIEW

Only chemistry and possibly other sciences is recommended

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)