what irritates you in the HSC exams?!?! (1 Viewer)

HSC
I absolutely hate it when people turn their pages soooooooo loudly, like they just battled the paper, I just feel like saying "we know that is another page for you sonny" but that is just me. Not as bad as the fucking bird outside the hall doors today, for 3 hours non-stop chirping when you're trying to write in Italian, I had taken my shoes off so I was half-way through my plan of killing it.

PS: I don't condone animal cruelty, but the HSC brings a new sort of anger upon you.

m00nks

HSC
I hate when the supervisors try to read your work. They just stand over you staring....... so annoying!!!!!!

jdrockefeller

HSC
What's up with that? I'm pretty sure it's Board of Studies protocol that they mustn't get up or move through the rows unless you have your hand up for them...

At least our supervisors don't...?

m00nks

HSC
Yeah, i dont know...... maybe because they r cops, and cause of the area that we live in, they r to used to suspecting everyone of something, like we r cheating somehow.

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Our supervisors stand along the walls of the hall and don't move over to people unless called for.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Really? Ours wear military uniforms with big boots, constantly walk up and down the aisles and whip anyone who shuffles papers too loudly.

I think our school got the rough end of the Board of Studies' stick.

tomcats

HSC
we had lawn mowing thing going on during 4u maths exam, and it went on for like 1 hr non-stop, i lost my concentration completely, that was so irritating....argh.....

Mandy101

HSC
I've been okay in the HSC, but in my trial Ancient History paper this girl with a bright flower-patterned rug on her lap kept jiggling her leg. All I could see was a vibrating flower out of the corner of my eye! I had to get a teacher to tell her to stop moving her leg.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
What irritates me? THE RANDOM CRACK OF THUNDER THAT SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME (any everyone else). Talk about a concentration breaker.

frootloop

HSC
When an examiner walks past and they stink of cigarette smoke...

And it's like the examiner knows I hate their scent so they walk past like 4 times. It's horrible.

Those tiny desks are a real pain too.

And gah! Stupid talking examiners! Just shut up! Take a booklet and write out your conversations on that!

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
frootloop said:
Those tiny desks are a real pain too.
I bet at all the elite private schools they set up these big massive office desks and give everyone a big leather chair to sit in, in like, a fully air-conditioned, noise-insulated room, with mind-enhancing classical music playing softly in the background...

Gummy_bear

HSC
am i the only one who consiously tries not to disturb other people?
in the maths exam i started the shuffle my papers a bit, then i thought that i would disturb other people and i stoped and slowely and quietly put them in order.

I tend to just zone everything out, im good at that, im doing it right now. the tv is on, but i dunno what im watching. lol.

aurora_05

HSC
Gummy_bear said:
am i the only one who consiously tries not to disturb other people?
I don't generally make a lot of noise moving my bits and pieces around but I'm conscious of other people around me making noise so I try to be quiet anyways.
In the trials I asked a supervisor for a tissue for the guy next to me. Guys....if you have a runny nose...BLOW IT!! Dont just sit there and sniff!

meh05

1. geez the examiners seem to be a hit. i know exactly what u mean. when they watch you its like they are laughing coz u are getting everything wrong. and the cigarette smoke!!! argh.
2. and if you think the school bell is bad...try having a church bell. we do ours outside a church and during afternoon exams it rings. no one has had it yet...but there is still time for the evil priest to ruin our future so we all turn to God and become nuns and priests.
3. and the examiners!!!! in eng aos, one tried to open a lolly and struggled with the wrapper for (no joke) 2 or 3 minutes!!!
4. in another exam, someone was struggle with a biscuit packed for (again no joke) bout 5minutes.
5. not to mention the bioling of the jug 5-6 times and the click when its ready during our oh so important HSC!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wez

HSC
Birds.

as in the flying kind.

they have infiltrated our hall, and fly around and make noise during our exams. it's a fucking joke.

I try and keep quiet and not disturb people, but i had an awesome bout of hayfever in retail today so sorry everyone i disturbed with my awesome nose blowing...

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Possums...they get into the roof of the hall and run around on the insulation making lots of noise..I CANNOT FOCUS ITS IMPOSSIBLE..."wheres my gun?" :(:(:(

darkroomgirl

HSC
For a few years now (and I kid you not), in every exam we could hear someone's Dukes of Hazzard horn beeping outside. That annoys the hell out of me. Plus how some people could only concentrate when they're playing beats with their hands on the table.

Argh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)