what irritates you in the HSC exams?!?! (1 Viewer)

dive246

whats really annoying is when supervisors wont stop there dam old people smokers cough and keeps jingling their keys in their pocket during the exam. we should of kicked her out. stupid old shrunken granny taunting us... just because she never went past 4th grade and obviously doesnt know the power of stress to unleash a sudden and violent, yet comical outburst.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
shortygb said:
- small desks, having no room to corfortable do the exam, especially in math.
- running nose (it always happens to me in exams...after the exam im fine again..weird body)
- school bells, they could at least turn it down!
hahahah......that is sooo true! everyone 40 minutes, i hear this loud, loud screeching bell go off, and there's two different bells so you hear em both. and on the day of my legal exam, there was somethin goin on on the road outside and all i hear is these loud annoying sirens and everything for like an hour straight! bloody morons!

cataleptic

HSC
I hate it when I get a wobbly desk and I'm writing really fast so it sounds like someone's having really bad sex on a shity HSC desk.

Or something.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
our hall is right outside the basketball courts. All the juniors doing PE make sooo much noise!! and then they walk past the hall to the changerooms. FFS they are so loud!!!!

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
aurora_05 said:
The girl in front of me kept flicking her hair (which was long-ish) onto my table today. So I held onto it. And she didnt like that. No more hair flicking from her after that :D
hahaha nice, id do that too if i were you, no matter who it was. btw, what the hell is that in your avatar?....sorry but im curious..

vwola

HSC
-Those freaking smallass 'desks', and makes it worse when theyre wobbly and squeaky. So bloody annoying. For my mx2 trials i had a table that nnearly wobbled off its fkn legs and i practically had to lie on the table while writing just to keep it still. Learnt from that and changed my desk for yesterdays mx2 exam.
- Yeah, when the bells rings, too loud + the freaking movement between classes, kids going psycho and yelling etc. Makes it worse when there are a bunch of nitwits who stand at the door of our hall freaking swearing to the shithouse. Shows the nature of my skool

phunk_e

HSC
Luckily our exams arnt at or near the school, there in a church hall... so there arnt many outside distractions.
BUT
inside the exam room is a different story
- 1 person has a really bad flemmy cough and u hear him cough up this big green monster flem and then... you hear him swallow it! not good! it puts u off for a good 20minutes!
- Then theres the supervisors, 1 of them is my ex's gran so b4 every exam she has a brag about how great he is going with his life, career etc! wtf! f*ck off! way 2 make my day b4 an exam!

Sar_28

HSC
i hate it when you just need a minute to think so u put your head up and stretch a bit and the supervisors walk towards your desk and give you that "dont even think about cheating" look.
- i was actually a real bitch in my maths exam yesterday. my multiple choice sheet floated off my desk when i bumped it but i was to involved in the exam so i left it on the ground coz i knew it was face down. after about 5 mins i put my hand up without raising my head from the paper to ask the supervisor to pick it up for me (becuase i thought it was further away from me and i couldnt reach), so as he was picking it up i saw that it was actually right next to me.he then slammed it on my desk and gave me a fake grin. wots worse a few people saw so they probably thought i was mega bitch of the maths exam lol.

jdrockefeller

HSC
Man, you guys are getting a raw deal. Everything that you guys have complained about my school or the supervisors have taken measures to stop.

- Our supervisors never talk, or if they do it's in such a quiet whisper I think they are miming.
- Our PE changerooms back onto our hall, which doubles as our exam centre, so the school locks the changerooms during the exam period and the little year 7 shits get changed elsewhere.
- Our school ropes off the quadrangle near the hall so its harder to hear the little year 7 shits screaming out SERVICE PLEASE!!! or YOU'RE OUT!!! During their handball marathon games.
- Our supervisors have a whole ton of cardboard, so if we have a wobbly table, we just tell them and they fix it up straight away
- Our hall has no windows. No windows = no distractions

In fact, the only thing I can think of is how long it takes to get out of the exam hall. Does evryone else have to sit and wait while a supervisor checks you have signed your student number and centre number on ever sheet and then sign a blue sheet to allow you to go? It's not overly annoying, except my girlfriend has special priveledges and sits in the library with her own supervisor so she gets out at 12:31pm at every exam, whereas I have to wait for half an hour sometimes. Although it's good in a way as it allows you to relax and calm down from the just finished exam without being hit by 20 nerds asking you how you answered the physical journeys question.

aurora_05

HSC
rnitya_25 said:
btw, what the hell is that in your avatar?....sorry but im curious..
It's a picture of someones finger with a face on it and a little foil hat. Finger puppet :D It just makes me laugh that someone actually went to the effort to do that.

gothedoggies

stuff thats annoyin at my school:
-our hall is right next to the D&T block so all u hear is hammerinn drilling n shit
-some idiots car alarm went off in the middle of eng p2
-supervisors that stare at u until u feel guilty n then u get all fidgety n actually look like u'v done smthn wrong
-the canteen adjoins the hall so its always noisy and the school makes a half-hearted attempt to control it by having ONE sign that says quiet please
-junior PE students who forget the hall is bein used n open the door n get death-stared by 200 angry hscers and supervisors
-in our trials there was a seagull trapped in the hall n it shat on some ppl's tables

aurora_05

HSC
In the very first english exam a girl a couple of rows over from me sneezed. And someone outside the hall said "blessyou". That was wierd.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
aurora_05 said:
In the very first english exam a girl a couple of rows over from me sneezed. And someone outside the hall said "blessyou". That was wierd.
hahahaha thats crazy

yesterday inthe maths exam the superviser decided to have a conversation with one of the girls who had finished about her weekend and so on.. and she was yelling it cause she was getting excited about telling her story. so that pissed me off

every year since i have been at that school they have turned the bells off down where we do our exams.. but this year they havent.. i swear they want us to get distracted.

thats pretty much it i think

HSC
*People who, three minutes after the Area of Study peper has started, sit at the desks, writing nothing, and look around aimlessly. I'm not exactly sure why this distracted me so much...

*Supervisors who, when you put your hand up, are sitting at the front of the hall reading so that they don;t see you. Grrr....very frustrating...

*I agree about the school bells...it sought of highlights the passing of time, and makes me think o crap im never going to finish the paper.

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
My exam hall is situated very close to the canteen therefore every now and then you'd get a whiff of tasty food while starving hungry doing the test.

Ugh.. and I hate it how a "certain person" goes to the toilet at least 3 times in an exam!! Like.. WTF and everytime he walks past, you're in a bath of foul smelling deodorant.
I'm not really sure if it's "foul smelling" but he must've used up a whole can of deodorant for the day.

cint

HSC
ok. im my maths exam. the chick behind me.....did some HUGE fart.
im like THANKYOU. no really. i love that i am about to pass out from nausea in the middle of my hsc.
surely she couldve kept it in?
and she kept on whacking the back legs of my chair with her feet the whole time.
whats more - even though the area where we were doing our maths was all roped off so we could have peace and quiet - all these little shit yr sevens were walking past, and there was all these mowing going on, and all this thumping in the assembly hall above us.
quite possibly the noisiest exam ever.
i was ready to hit everyone

Counterfeit

HSC
Sooo many annoying things. So heres my top 7

7) General maths papers that are finished with 55 mins to go... but i feel too guilty to leave!

6) Sighing, dont sigh, i hate it when people sigh. Sighs are so damn ambigous, i spend like half the exam trying to annalyse the sigh

5) People who take their shoes off.. i paranoid and convinced i call smell their feet

4) I never have a clear view of the clock, so i have to strain, then i get glared at...

3) Supervisors who just loiter and stare, god damn it I CANT WORK WHEN YOURE WATCHING ME!

2) THE CRAMPED DESKS! i cant move my chair back, i cant lean forwards, i cant stretch, i cant BREATHE! fuckity fuck fuckk. I feel so damn claustrophobic in exams.

1) The fact that there are other people in the room... The fact that there are people there is so damn limiting.
i want to be able to talk my self through the questions.
I want to get up and have a 15 second jump around after the first hour.
I want to do the exam braless.
I want to scream when a questions really hard.
I want to eat while im doing the exam while listening to some background music of my choice.
I want to do the exam lying down.
I want to hurl my pen across the room when i have the urge, then go and collect it.
BUT I CANT! cuz of all you people in the exam hall with me.

..thats all, for now.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
yeah i know supervisors who stare and watch over u...i get neverous and i'm thinking "get lost" it distracts me :( and yeah if only i had 55 mins to go in my maths exam...i'll need all the time i can get on thurs :-/

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
people who tap feet,

or people write really loudly ( i know that sounds pedantic, but theres this one guy in our year that write real fast and scratches real loud with his pen. not good for concentration)

yeh the wobbly / noisy desk gets to me. i normally request to swap desks - although it hasnt happened with the hsc yet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)