what irritates you in the HSC exams?!?! (1 Viewer)

Danoz The Great

HSC
* Cars going past with big mufflers/honking horns/ etc

* People putting their feet on the back of my chair legs (weird to describe, but yeah)

* Flies

* Rain and thunderstorms, my MPC is a metal roof so it makes heaps of noise

HSC
oyes, flies!!!!
and having to write your numbers on everypage in a writting booklet... urgh is it just me or does that drive you crazy? it wastes TIME and every millionth of a microsecond counts!
we had this really annoying supervisor making this clinky sound... i didnt look up but though he/she was drinking something and mixing it around with a spoooonnnnnnnnnnnn.... it sounded like it ....... lols
i h8 rocky table, u think theyre gonna collapse at any moment.... sitting nect to one of the walls at recess or lunch time and hearing all the other students outside laughing , talking......... and u really notice how many times people scream- yes , scream!- outloud 4 no particualer reason at lunch... sorry this is making me really pissed :D

Brookee87

HSC
wHEN PPL finish the exam wit hours 2 spare and im still doin multiple choice! ha ha
when ppl who hav finished the exam drive past beepin d horn/ doin burnouts ect
BEING THE ONLY PERSON IN A HUGE HALL BY URSELF DOIN A TEST!! HA HA WIT 3 supervisors on either side of me!! irrate much.. but its not as bad as the lil farm animal noises and the ducks that we get durin our exams hahaha so hard not 2 laugh

elisabeth

HSC
midnight_magick said:
oyes, flies!!!!
and having to write your numbers on everypage in a writting booklet... urgh is it just me or does that drive you crazy? it wastes TIME and every millionth of a microsecond counts!
we had this really annoying supervisor making this clinky sound... i didnt look up but though he/she was drinking something and mixing it around with a spoooonnnnnnnnnnnn.... it sounded like it ....... lols
i h8 rocky table, u think theyre gonna collapse at any moment.... sitting nect to one of the walls at recess or lunch time and hearing all the other students outside laughing , talking......... and u really notice how many times people scream- yes , scream!- outloud 4 no particualer reason at lunch... sorry this is making me really pissed :D
I reckon we need stamps.

Shanan

Lumen Ex Tenebris
HSC
- Supervisors who read over your shoulder! seriously, nothing is more distracting then someone who is standing there reading every word you write!
- Having a school that is smack bam between a train track and a construction site

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
im actually very lucky i didn't have two exams in one day. the closest exams i had were english paper 2 and legal.

anyhow, the wierdest thing happened to me during maths 3unit exam. half way thru the exam, i realised something, i had my mobile in my pocket. i felt it in there, i looked down, oh my god, my mobile was in my pocket and it was on loud, LOUD. i panicked, didn't know what to do. should i leave it in there? should i take it out and turn it off? what if i get caught? i finally decided to call a supervisor and said....'amm, im really sorry, but i just realised i have a mobile in my pocket, can i give it you now?' i thought she'd get full pissed and give me reasons to cancel my paper or apply some penalty, but she was really nice and said, that;s ok, turn it off and give it to me...smiled and walked away.

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
at our school they don't care even if your phone does go off. in the IT exam some guys phone went of like 3 times and the supervisors didnt care ar all.

matt-17

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
I bet at all the elite private schools they set up these big massive office desks and give everyone a big leather chair to sit in, in like, a fully air-conditioned, noise-insulated room, with mind-enhancing classical music playing softly in the background...
of course they do!!!!!! they dont go 2 public schools, so they r obviously superior *cough*. the tables we hav at my PUBLIC school *says wit pride....ish* r soooooo crappy!! there tiny, old, squeaky, and did i mention crappy?

but the thing that i h8 most of all is this: ppl who DONT stop writing!!!!! evrytime i look up, there r always the same couple of ppl who just constantly write. not 2 mention they want more writing booklets afta 5 mins!!!!! it pisses me off coz it makes me feel insignificant and worthless and like im gonna fail the hsc, which i was neway, but at least b4 i had hope.

Kirika

HSC
i know what u mean bout the public school... our exams are ebing held at the local masonic lodge... people were texting me nite b4 english asking me where the exams are... then during my leagl exam the house across the road had all these wind chimes up and they were annoying as all hell. then this group of people decided to have a big domestic on the road outside and the f's n c's were flyin everywhere! it would have been quite funny if i had not been so distrated by the evil crime q! but overall our supervisors are really nice... i had a migraine in bio exam and they offered to make me coffee n stuff.,.. they actaully rock!

matt-17

HSC
sb3181 said:
When it is raining and the hall leaks.........really badly....lol
Who would have thought you would need to take an umbrella into your HSC with you!
i kno!!!!! i swear 2 god that our halls roof is made of newspaper!!!!!!! it was pissin down 4 the first week of exams so, not only did we hav a leaking roof, but we also had the ENTIRE school shuved under the tiny walkway the goes round the hall!!!!!! so instead of hearin muffled sounds of kids, u heard entire gossip sessions!!! not good in english papers when ur tryin 2 b serious!!!!!!!

Gummy_bear

HSC
This is why i always make sure to put my hand up when im half way through the last page of my booklet for a new one. it must seem rude, coz when the examiners look at me, i just write a few more words then look at em and point to my booklet, then they bring one to me nad i jsut keep writing nad dont even look at them.

There is this one girl in my year, she always sits right near my, she has one of those sneezes...argh! its like shes trying to be dainty with a little 'ticku' but its like the loudest friggen 'ticku' i could ever hear! and then everyone has to look up even tho they know who is was that sneezed! in one exam someone made a 'im not happy with that noise you jsut made' noise.

The only other big thing that i hate is the screwing of bottle lids open and closed. argh. it happens every 5 minutes.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
matt-17 said:
i kno!!!!! i swear 2 god that our halls roof is made of newspaper!!!!!!! it was pissin down 4 the first week of exams so, not only did we hav a leaking roof, but we also had the ENTIRE school shuved under the tiny walkway the goes round the hall!!!!!! so instead of hearin muffled sounds of kids, u heard entire gossip sessions!!! not good in english papers when ur tryin 2 b serious!!!!!!!

dayam that's gotta be bad. that happens to us too, but all you hear outside is screams, for no reason, people calling out to one another, unaware or oblivous to the fact that there's a bloody hsc going on inside!!!!!

matt-17

HSC
i gotta b honest. in my maths gen exam, i had my watch sittin on me table. and its 1 of those fukin huge chunky metal watches. and i had a totally crappy table the squeaked and rocked wit the tiniest movement. so, in the middle of the exam, wat happens? my watch falls off the table!!!!! it sounded worse than those gossip sessions i mentioned b4!!! evrybody just looked at me!!!

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
hahhaha that's embarrassing. a girl in my 2unit maths exam sneezed at the end of the exam, and i swear it was like a cat sneezed, it sounded so cute and funny. everyone just looked at her.

borkis04

You have been blocked.
Arse of the World, Syd being the arsehole :D
HSC
Exam bitching..

1 - When you have a wobbly desk and you concentrate more on keeping the desk up than your essay.

2 - When you have these tiny little desk's with no less space than nothing, and all your stuff falls on the floor. During bio 3 pencils, a pen and a booklet fell on the floor...

3 - waiting forever for the grumps to give you another booklet.

4 - When they give u a booklet and try and be funny by making a joke or something...that you jut ignore becuase your now frnatically making up for the lost time...BECASUE OF HIM!

5 - When little pre-pubescent fucks hang around outside the hall or classroom bouncing a basketball..

6 - When sumbody hands their phone in to one of the supervisors, and another mate thinks its funny to call him 4 times during the exam.

7 - When you lose your train of thought and you WERE on a genius point.

8 - When the fat supervisors actually bump your rickety old desk so it practically falls over. Luckily it was just before the exam started.

9 - When your hand goes numb and you cant write as fast as your thinking.

10 - When your calculator dies, but luckily i borrowed one of my mate behind me.

11 - When you get a cramp, or even a muscle twitch. Fuck they are annoying.

Ahh i htink that's it. And I am an angry child.

mmmegan

HSC
matt-17 said:
of course they do!!!!!! they dont go 2 public schools, so they r obviously superior *cough*. the tables we hav at my PUBLIC school *says wit pride....ish* r soooooo crappy!! there tiny, old, squeaky, and did i mention crappy?

... really, MY public school desks are blue, new, not ricky, and only have a few stray maths formula's, and we get comfy chairs =) ..

senzazn

asian mo-fo
HSC
N/A
Moonlite said:
Squeaky tables. If I get a squeaky table again, thats it, I'm walking out. I swear, it's SOO annoying!! I had this squeakiest table ever for English... i'd hardly touch it n it would start to wobble and squeak. People kept giving me death stares during the exam and I was like thinking, "HELLO! It's not my fucking fault that this shit school can't afford decent furniture!"

And then, half way through, the supervisor finally comes and puts a bit of cardboard under the table leg to stop it squeaking...and guess what? It got a 100 times worse. No wonder I failed.

hmm, don't we all hate that. I had a squeaky table for english paper1 and 2, wat a nice surprise for my first hsc test ever. BUT the shitty thing was that the desk was one of those fold in tables which cheap arse schools buy for their lovely students just so they might happen to COLLAPSE DURING A HSC EXAM!!!
yes, it collapsed on me when i bend over to put my examination booklets under one of the legs so it wouldnt squeak anymore.

little did i know that i would be the talk of the students and teachers for the entire week. oh well, its all good

MeehShanku

MeehShankU
HSC
Yes wobbling test and annoyin kids r pretty bad. but the absolute worst is when there are the hot chicks beside u n they wont fuken pull their skirt down n u cant fight ur naturally urges but look, n when they catch u lookin, they still dont pull it up!!!!

~SeXcSuM~

HSC
someone's car alarm kept gg off during our exams... and there were ppl playing loud music from their cars... reeeaaallly annoying!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)