what irritates you in the HSC exams?!?! (1 Viewer)

Gummy_bear

HSC
MeehShanku said:
Yes wobbling test and annoyin kids r pretty bad. but the absolute worst is when there are the hot chicks beside u n they wont fuken pull their skirt down n u cant fight ur naturally urges but look, n when they catch u lookin, they still dont pull it up!!!!
Thats why we do it! you loose marks and we go up a few ranks. :cool:

MeehShanku

MeehShankU
HSC
Gummy_bear said:

Yea its a pretty nasty trick. the least u girls can do is giv a poor guy some action after the test, for wastin his valuable 10mins.

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
Gummy_bear said:

Haha.. that's stupid, you screw up the scaling on internal assessments ;)

hipPo3

HSC
The most annoying thing i would say are the annoying 7/8 graders playing outside the Auditorium .. pisses me off cause they're soo fucking loud so they can be heard even if they're in the far distance.

matt-17

HSC
hipPo3 said:
The most annoying thing i would say are the annoying 7/8 graders playing outside the Auditorium .. pisses me off cause they're soo fucking loud so they can be heard even if they're in the far distance.

AND they think their so cool and king shit and all that. is it just me, or was our year neva like that?

hipPo3

HSC
matt-17 said:
AND they think their so cool and king shit and all that. is it just me, or was our year neva like that?
yes .

MeehShanku

MeehShankU
HSC
matt-17 said:
believe me our yr was pretty annoyin when we were young but we all new our limits coz we got set up straight by the older boyz in the senior yr. now ever since ways program came in, n preached about no bullyin, our senior yr hav been too soft on the younger kids n we dont do anythin when they act smart wif us.

degrabber

HSC
Primary Schools!

Do you really want to know what is more annoying than anything??
The fact our High School has a primary school about 100m away.. and during English their whiney, annoying principal decides to lecture them at some sort of assembly over the PA system.. furthermore, almost every exam we are treated to Postman Pat music coming from the primary school to signify their lunch is over...
REALLY FRIGGING ANNOYING!

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
degrabber said:
Do you really want to know what is more annoying than anything??
The fact our High School has a primary school about 100m away.. and during English their whiney, annoying principal decides to lecture them at some sort of assembly over the PA system.. furthermore, almost every exam we are treated to Postman Pat music coming from the primary school to signify their lunch is over...
REALLY FRIGGING ANNOYING!
that happens to us too.....we are right next to parramatta public school and every hour, yoiu'll hear this baby music, really really really really really loudly. i think its their bell but the bloody bell goes on for like 2 minutes straight...annoying music man....

mynameisgone

the most annoying thing is how the supervisor simply changes the clock back if we start late. not only does it screw up ppl working the time off their watches, but now our clock in the hall is about 20 mins slow, and getting slower.

also the small desks, tapping feet and sitting right at the front so the supervisors are staring at every little thing u do. i pulled out a tissue and i thought the old lady was gunna dive over my desk and rip it out of my hand

EarlyWhirly

Finky Spoof
HSC
quiet exam conditions?

supervisors walking around in high heels (and the hall really magnifies every echo), huge flies droning around, ppl sniffing like crazy, foldable tables collapsing, and most of all, ppl who really press their pens into the paper so that every letter they write makes a sound...LOL, and then theres other ppl outside...

matt-17

HSC
the only good thing bout the tables was in the geo exam. we got 2 tables!!!!!!! woo!!!!!!!!!! and a tiny broadsheet, so we had plenty of room!!!

Buffy 97-03

HSC
Our hall is right next to our huge grass area which means we get kookaburras, cockatoos, lawn mowers etc and when the recess bell goes off EVERYONE in the school comes out to scream and laugh around the hall. You'd think since we're in the city the wildlife noises would be limited but not here.

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
0Jade0 said:
I hate supervisors that just stare at you.
yeh, when they come around and check that you are the right person sitting at your table. I get uncomfortable, esp. for eng exams. Can't write with the exam supervisor watching. and then it looks suspicious, like i'm cheating, cos i don't write when they stand there. Stupid examiners.

*ccs*

what irritates me.....lets see......supervisors talking and oh the one dude that stands there and stares while chewing loudly on his gum like a cow..then theres the people who cough purposely or talk...the kind that dont care about their hsc..then theres ppl tapping ur chair or kicking ur feet under ur chair...then theres the ppl getting up and leaving half way through loudly who dont have the decency to shutup...omg so many things....

l*y*s*e

What really annoys me in exams is the look that the supervisors give you when you put your hand up to leave early. I left an hour early in senior science and she just stared at me as if i was dumb cos everyone else was still going. GRRRRRR

fnkychk

HSC
N/A
There was a girl next to me with a pen that clicked with every movement she made.
I threw a pen next to her desk and she looked at me like "what's this for? where am I?" and then put my pen on her desk (she also took it home) and kept writing with her squeaky pen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)