What is so good about being a virgin? (2 Viewers)

novembre

HSC
N/A
What if (ur straight and) you found out he's actually a girl when ur about to have sex after marriage? There are people whom look and sound very different from their sex.

Antonyant

HSC
i gots many of girl friends n the all fuck
but the all regret it.... ima boy,,, i really dun giv a fck about not bein a virgin...... cause basically they are all sisters when u turn the light off.... soz girls

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
i think that, for girls, it is much better to do it the first time with someone you totally do not care for and never want to see again. my reasoning? you'll want to fucking castrate and/or murder whoever caused such agonising pain with their stabby penis. that would be a really SHIT way to begin a marriage, non? plus, if you're planning on having babies with whomever you marry, those two painful vaginal experiences will make the man seem like a Sadistic Hater of Your Vagina. poor man.

Antonyant

HSC
chelsea girl said:
i think that, for girls, it is much better to do it the first time with someone you totally do not care for and never want to see again. my reasoning? you'll want to fucking castrate and/or murder whoever caused such agonising pain with their stabby penis. that would be a really SHIT way to begin a marriage, non? plus, if you're planning on having babies with whomever you marry, those two painful vaginal experiences will make the man seem like a Sadistic Hater of Your Vagina. poor man.
I LOVE U ... UR FUN

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
novembre said:
What if (ur straight and) you found out he's actually a girl when ur about to have sex after marriage? There are people whom look and sound very different from their sex.

that is actually plausible. there are people with really ambiguous genders past the point of just... androgyny. i have been fooled before arghhh!

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
chelsea girl said:
Doing it wrong.

HSC
chelsea girl said:
as for the second part, caesarean ftmfw. fuck pushing something the size of a pineapple out of your cunt when you can just numb half your body and have someone else pull it out for you.

actually, both options are rather gross aren't they?

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
katietheskatie said:
as for the second part, caesarean ftmfw. fuck pushing something the size of a pineapple out of your cunt when you can just numb half your body and have someone else pull it out for you.

NOOOO

Scarring. Potential for future complications. Slower healing.

Push that fucker out.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
katietheskatie said:

yeah, i'd rather just never have a disgusting baby at all. also, i think a cesarean birth is not really necessarily "another option" in normal circumstances... like, don't most good doctors discourage it and only use it as a Worst Case Scenario type thing? :s

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Perhaps.

But yes mum's been a midwife so I'd get caned for having a convenient c-section.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
ALSO as my mother has told me, a C-section baby's head is not the right shape.

Pushing the baby out squishes its head into the proper shape.

evry1getscrewed

HSC
Optimus Prime said:
1. You need to get married to be respected? GO TEAM FEMINISM! Also, what's wrong about being used/using someone, for sex? That's what I meant when virgins think it's a big deal when it's really not.
2. that's why you choose people you can trust and/or use the right protection. And get tested regularly.
3. If you go shit in an English exam, you know you went shit, even though you can't compare it with the feeling of someone who has gone well. My first time, even though I didn't know any better, I knew it could be much better. And it can be. I'm sorry to say it but no matter how much you "love" someone, it won't make up for all inadequacies. Plenty of people have sexually unsatisfying marriages even though they love each other. Hell, there's even a TV show about it.

I find it odd how it's mostly girls who keep spouting on about love and respect. What the fuck happened to equality and the (original) feminist movement? If you think the only way a man can respect you is by putting a gold ring on your left third finger while you wear a white dress, that's pretty bloody pathetic.

you obviously don't respect women. i have respect for myself and i want to be respected by the man i sleep with. what has that got to do with equality? and its the marriage i care about, not the ceremony you moron. its about spending the rest of my life with someone who loves me. i get to give him something no one else has. i think thats special. if you don't care about doing something special then that is your business. don't shit on other people's choices about THEIR OWN bodies just because you don't make the same.

in response to the bold what is the best way to show that you trust someone completely with your body? it sounds extreme, but i would say marriage.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
evry1getscrewed said:
you obviously don't respect women. i have respect for myself and i want to be respected by the man i sleep with. what has that got to do with equality? and its the marriage i care about, not the ceremony you moron. its about spending the rest of my life with someone who loves me. i get to give him something no one else has. i think thats special. if you don't care about doing something special then that is your business. don't shit on other people's choices about THEIR OWN bodies just because you don't make the same.

in response to the bold what is the best way to show that you trust someone completely with your body? it sounds extreme, but i would say marriage.
Is the irony intentional?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Fuck you, I have plenty of respect for women. This archaic notion that I can't respect someone I sleep with is fucking stupid. Why would I think less of someone I was having sex with, unless I thought less of myself for doing the same? That's what it has to do with equality. I can respect them for the same reason I respect other guys: intelligence, character, compassion, etc. But rather than holding the dated view that there's something especially disrespectful about a woman's sexuality, I put it on equal footing with that on my own.

I'm not shitting on your choices, I'm shitting on your stupid reasoning.

You know a better way of showing that you trust someone with your body? Making love to them. yes, more so than marriage. There's this cool thing about men and women. They were designed to have sex. It was designed to be enjoyable. To waste so much potential because of some traditional patriarchal values just cheapens everything your mother's generation fought for.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)