What is so good about being a virgin? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
First post ITT/in this forum. :p

Re: "What is so good about being a virgin?"
Nothing; it's a social construct. :rolleyes:

Me4life68

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Nothing. It's not. Because they don't know how good sex is because they haven't had it.
Hah! yur kidding right ?

think about the spiritual , are you married ? if so i bite my tounge . but for many people who have a belief in christ , may also wish to follow his word
its a gift not a right

brainwashed39

HSC
Me4life68 said:
Hah! yur kidding right ?

think about the spiritual , are you married ? if so i bite my tounge . but for many people who have a belief in christ , may also wish to follow his word
its a gift not a right
lol.

ASNSWR127

HSC
Short answer - nothing

You are really mising out because of some religious social construction.

get over it LOL

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
I know there's this friend of mine that is a virgin and she's not a religious person. Everyone was curious why she wanted to wait till marriage, all she said she's just waiting for the right man and the right size penis.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
EnterNameHere said:
because movies, television, society & the media teach you to be proud of it.
Really? I always get the message that its better to not worry about it and it's not really special. Maybe that was a bad way to phrase it. Not neccessarily it's not special, but just that it's alright to sleep around and whatnot. Thats the message I get more than we should remain virgins.

I'd be proud if I were a virgin. I think.

The Tzar

HSC
stupid not only a religious stigma
social stigmas annoy me...
it means even the non-religious have some higher moral opinion on the topic...

which always leads to people saying they are right, or 'i don't see where your coming from so you must be wrong'

and thus we have interesting topics!
god i love humans tendencies to start conflict!! makes life interesting!!! ( presently in the form of of this thread :p

There is no possible right or wrong answer.
yay for subjective topics!

so i abstain from answering and will just piss of that Christian girl...

did you know that the original texts of the new testament books say that Virgin Mary was not a virgin at all/
Virgin when translated meant young girl...
now if she was a young girl... and not a virgin... then 1 third of Catholicism is burnt to the ground!!

Until i get sent to the fiery pits of hell... Max 1 religion 0 >>>( ( oh a good book to read on that is the Divine Comedy by Dante before him and his epic tour of hell guided by Virgil and then he actually goes into heaven guided by Beatrice. pretty much sets the basis of the current heaven hell system :p ))

panpeter

HSC
I personally think taking their virginity is the most selfish thing you can do for your GF/BF. I know that i want my Wife to be a virgin when i marry her, and i will abstain as well. as far as i understand and have heard, everyone remembers their first time(and i think if you cant because their has been so many different partners there are bigger issues). and so wouldnt it be great if your first time was with a life long partner. I for one struggle in abstaining because it is hard, i mean its pretty easy to lose your vrginity, just go and do it, alot of people will be more than happy to have sex, just look in the right places. So why not have your first time with someone who you have commited to. A women finds Sex more pleasurable when she feels secure in a relationship, if you differ then i tell you a BF GF relationship in todays society is obviously not secure. And a man finds sex more stimulating when the women enjoys it more(get my meaning?). what does that then lead to? have sex with your girlfriend who you will break up with, most people think they will stay together forever and get married later in life, my question, if youre going to stay together forever why not get married? oh woops, doubt seeps in and your nice words fade away. then some time down the track you brake up, go your seperate ways, and sorry for my cinicism, they become someone who is left in that time, you drift apart, and all the "good time" seems so worthless, just something you did back then.

I for one would like to abstain till marriage and never divorce, that preciousness and security and lasting love wont be lost on me.

thats what i know to be true. anyone agree?

lana.

VIP Member
HSC
haha i agree with "enter name here"
it has only become a "new" thing to be proud of ones virginity, its almost a trend now.

to the virgins, sex is good.

HalcyonSky

HSC
lana. said:
haha i agree with "enter name here"
it has only become a "new" thing to be proud of ones virginity, its almost a trend now.

to the virgins, sex is good.
actually its more of a trend to just become an absolute slut

jimpoole

HSC
Tulipa said:
Well? What is so wonderfully fantastic about being a virgin? Why is it such a pure and virtuous thing? and why are people so "Proud To Be A Virgin"?
Because the ugly guys find it attractive because they can pair with girls that are easy cos they never got any

Thats how i look at it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)