• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What is so good about UNSW compared to USYD? (1 Viewer)

kooltrainer

HSC
s\usyd is more kind... they help u with enrolment and making timetable..
unsw jus chucks all these websites to u ... no, they didnt actually... i had to ask my friend for them... and u gotta enrol and make ur own retarded timetable until u realise ur timetable is a shithouse and start all over again... Then u realise all the classes are taken and u got no timetable and ur fuked thinking u'll go tafe for the year..

anyways ... unsw is better

HSC
unsw jus chucks all these websites to u ... no, they didnt actually... i had to ask my friend for them... and u gotta enrol and make ur own retarded timetable until u realise ur timetable is a shithouse and start all over again... Then u realise all the classes are taken and u got no timetable and ur fuked thinking u'll go tafe for the year..

I sincerely hope you're doing Law or any course which would best extrapolate you're superior ability to form such a concise, well thought out and formulated argument

or maybe i just got trolled :(

spence

HSC

You're blaming UNSW for you being incompetent at making your own timetable?

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
I find UNSW to be a better university, but only by a bit. USYD doesn't give you the choice of creating your own personalised timetable, and even if you do get a timetable which suits you, it all comes down to pure luck. UNSW = Timetabling god.

Hence UNSW > USYD (only in timetabling terms).

jenecis

HSC
Also the teaching quality is better at UNSW, especially for law and commerce. Ranked 1st by the Aus. government.

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
Also the teaching quality is better at UNSW, especially for law and commerce. Ranked 1st by the Aus. government.
Oh totally agreed with you right there. I haven't even started my first lecture/tute, and the Accounting department at UNSW is already loading me with helpful info unlike a certain university...

spence

HSC
Oh totally agreed with you right there. I haven't even started my first lecture/tute, and the Accounting department at UNSW is already loading me with helpful info unlike a certain university...
Interesting how you agree about the teaching quality being better while admitting in the same post that you have no experience of their teaching

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
Interesting how you agree about the teaching quality being better while admitting in the same post that you have no experience of their teaching
I've been to USYD for the past year. Going to UNSW this year...and plus many of my high school buds have been telling me how I made the wrong choice in the first place, guess I'll know tomorrow for sure.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad

uumm yeh....

thats why a whole level worth of computers at the library was dedicated to enrollment for new students during the period where offers were made...

kooltrainer

HSC
not only theres this timetable issue... u wouldnt know what courses to enrol until u;ve asked ur friend who tells u to check the friken handbook.. once ur there... u wouldnt no what the heck is going on with uocs, math1214913, comp12i41 and other retarded terminologies..
ur then left to find ur own courses which are not even stated explicitly in the handbook and u can end up doing a medicine courses even if ur enrolled in sum shitty bachelor of sewing program..

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
unsw has the co-op scholarship program, usyd doesnt
usyd is harry potter looking (could be a good/bad thing depending on u)

Bendent

HSC
oh same lol

anyway unsw's better

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
Only for pharmacy otherwise:

No,
I pledge loyalty to UNSW,
I'm not going to live my life the way Geoffrey Leonard does.
I'm not going to graduate with an outdated engineering degree.
Someday I will still be thankful I go to UNSW.
you must spread some reputation around before giving it to Uncle again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)