What is your financial status? (1 Viewer)

MysteryGenius

HSC
would you like my address, bank card and PIN too while you're at it?

alexwareham2

HSC
Money in Bank: About 10k
Assets: Laptop, iPad, and accesories (watches, bags, etc.) 5k
A.O.S: Commerce
Loans: None, paying upfront
Jobs: None

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Money in Bank: ~15k (Thanks to business with Runescape, bots on there and selling gold and accounts)
Assets: A 2k Computer, ~1k laptop, few rado watches which could be sold at 2k Each
A.O.S: Hopefully business/law? Idk :/ Somewhere in the business sector though
Loans: None ATM
Jobs: No actual employed job.

LightXT

HSC
Uni Grad
Money in Bank: ~15k (Thanks to business with Runescape, bots on there and selling gold and accounts)
Assets: A 2k Computer, ~1k laptop, few rado watches which could be sold at 2k Each
A.O.S: Hopefully business/law? Idk :/ Somewhere in the business sector though
Loans: None ATM
Jobs: No actual employed job.
Wut

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
It's a bit hard to explain if you havn't played the game before. Bascially there are advanced bots which gather gold, I bot heaps of them all at once on my self made computer and sell the gold. I also bot accounts and sell those (easy few hundred dollars every now and then). I also have guys botting accounts and I buy the gold off them which I sell at a higher price and make profit. gold4fun.com is an ok website for price guide. It's not steady money, one month I can make 1-2k and another month I could make $500 or another month I could make 4k. It depends on heaps of things lol hope I didn't confuse you. But then again, money is money so yeah and I'm doing this with not much effort and I'm still in yr11.

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
It's a bit hard to explain if you havn't played the game before. Bascially there are advanced bots which gather gold, I bot heaps of them all at once on my self made computer and sell the gold. I also bot accounts and sell those (easy few hundred dollars every now and then). I also have guys botting accounts and I buy the gold off them which I sell at a higher price and make profit. gold4fun.com is an ok website for price guide. It's not steady money, one month I can make 1-2k and another month I could make $500 or another month I could make 4k. It depends on heaps of things lol hope I didn't confuse you. But then again, money is money so yeah and I'm doing this with not much effort and I'm still in yr11.
Lol... wtf who actually buys runescape items anyways lol...

But that's a really good method making money lol haha nice :0...

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
My brother told me botting was dead?
OpenGL private bots, tell him to google something along the lines of that. Like every scripter has their own opengl bots some are released to the public but none of mine because I make them myself to stay unique (with the help of this american over skype).

trang8

HSC
Money in bank: ~$1000
Asset: ~$700 (laptop, games, clothes, phone, books)
A.O.S: B Science/Master Physio (4 years)
Loans: HECS ~ $3776 in Semester one -----> $35K when i finish providing I don't fail
Job: unemployed, looking for tutor jobs

zombies

HSC
Omg holy shit what 15k!?! I'm jealous.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
My bank account has $2.90.

I think the dentist already subtracted his fee for my braces :(

a c

HSC
Job: CEO istudy incorporated
Income: $10k/day
Cock: 8 inches

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)