What is your financial status? (1 Viewer)

Examine

same
HSC
It's a bit hard to explain if you havn't played the game before. Bascially there are advanced bots which gather gold, I bot heaps of them all at once on my self made computer and sell the gold. I also bot accounts and sell those (easy few hundred dollars every now and then). I also have guys botting accounts and I buy the gold off them which I sell at a higher price and make profit. gold4fun.com is an ok website for price guide. It's not steady money, one month I can make 1-2k and another month I could make $500 or another month I could make 4k. It depends on heaps of things lol hope I didn't confuse you. But then again, money is money so yeah and I'm doing this with not much effort and I'm still in yr11.
Tried this for one month, then I saw the electricity bill and felt guilty so I stopped.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
o_O I thought Orthodontists did braces.

How much are they? I heard they can cost a few thousand..
orthodontist, dentist... whatever all the same to me =P

But let's just say my AAA scholarship money is bye bye :( :( :(

mnmaa

HSC
N/A

I wouldn't be able to live with myself, if I was an orthodontist. Charging $5000 for braces is completely insane and I would feel so guilty.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I wouldn't be able to live with myself, if I was an orthodontist. Charging $5000 for braces is completely insane and I would feel so guilty.
Oh it's not just braces, I'm also getting dental surgery. I'm getting wisdom teeth taken out as well... or something like that.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
You're saying this now, but once you have a house, family etc and the associated costs, you will no longer car about how 'insane' or not it is.

K

khorne

fair point
or the fact you do insane amounts of study and commitment to get to that point

if anything doctors/dentists etc should be payed heaps. Fuck the wallstreeters making billions.

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

Damn, what a waste of cash, well at least it should be worth it :)

Oh, and I got the AAA scholarship too XD (but then I chose to go to UWS... Don't judge)

Right then, my current financial status is:
Age ~ 19
Money in bank ~ $0.70 :( (stupid textbook purchases! But by the end of next month it should be about $4,000)
A.O.S ~ Law/ Social Studies (Criminology and Criminal Justice) :)
Loans ~ HECS
Employment status ~ unemployed :/

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Like you, I feel the same way. Like me, you'll end up poor. Haha.

johnys

HSC
N/A
I'm kinda freakin out guys, I've got most of my assets in Greek bonds (about 4mill) need some advice.
Ps. Braces cost 1000USD full treatment in Bangkok.

johnys

HSC
N/A
^you get to visit the ladies of the night when you go for your checkups too.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Shadow, your braces cost 5K with surgery included? Mine cost me about 4.5K surgery included..not wisdom teeth..i had a tooth stuck up in the gum so they had to cut it open then put a chain on my tooth to make it come down, it was freaking awesome (dont judge)

Money in bank: 12K
AOS: Law/Commerce
Loan: HECS..i think by the time I graduate its something like 45K
Employment status: Tutoring every now and then..difficult to explain. Also work as a shop sales assistant person.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Yeah, I'm also getting more teeth taken out. Or something.

Plus, I can't get it done overseas either. Has to be here. oh wellz.

JayCakie

HSC
Money in bank: <$7000 (Saved up to pay for Uni over the many years). But this is for uni so technically... $70 thanks to the RTA.
Assets: Dunno really considering that my parents buy half the stuff for me (so I can't really say they're completely mine) but realistically some random clothes, jewelry, video games and iPod.
Area of study: B IT.
Loans: None. I have to pay upfront/full fee paying student unfortunately. (First Year)
Job: None at the moment.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm kinda freakin out guys, I've got most of my assets in Greek bonds (about 4mill) need some advice.
Ps. Braces cost 1000USD full treatment in Bangkok.
Yeah, you're fucked - Greek Bonds. Maybe you can turn your luck around with Ireland and Portugal. I say sell all your assets and invest in this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)