What kind of school do you go to? (1 Viewer)

qwong92

HSC
Selective, co-ed

yoddle said:
posh co-ed private school.

in top ten in country for a few years
omg cannot believe some of you go to public schools.

like, how can you even afford the internet?
in top ten for the past 10 or so years, and will most likely be in top 10 for the next 10 years as well.
omg cannot believe some of you go to private schools.

(Sorry to all the people who go to private schools, who aren't jerks)
Your point? What's wrong with public schools?

4unitfreak

HSC
Went to Gosford High - public, selective, co-educational and too poor to afford whiteboard markers.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
4unitfreak said:
Went to Gosford High - public, selective, co-educational and too poor to afford whiteboard markers.
so you know patrick??

he's a champion

PsychoNerd

HSC
Small school in a small town with a heap of small kids (kindy to yr 12) in the north of NSW. The last 2 days are a bludge and th teachers are cool, we just cut off somebodies eyebrow (note only one) because he hasn't caught us a fish since last yr. life is good.

xMrRand0m

HSC
Catholic all guys school. Racially segregated. Alot of racist comments go around, jokingly.
I regret not trying out for selective >_>

jockrussell

HSC
yea public school far north coast.
Lol im writing this magically coz i cant afford the internet? How dumb r some people.

No offense to every1 else besides yoddle. I know u guys are really smart.

XPac2

HSC
look i know people from "Private" schools are "smart" but we public schools have some of the top grades in the country! one girls here had a 95.5 UAI this year so anyone who thinks they're better than us can prove it! this isnt directed at all private school students, only those who are dumb enuff to consider themselves better than anyone else.

PsychoNerd

HSC
yoddle said:
posh co-ed private school.
in top ten in country for a few years
omg cannot believe some of you go to public schools.
like, how can you even afford the internet?
man, ur a dumb cunt, private schools are no better than public, infact public schools are better because they don't turn out cunts like u. people like u who think that their better than everybody else, well mate, your not goin to get far in life. i pitty u, i really do. y do you think that jsut because ur in a privatly operated school do u think that it's better than anywhere else. and can't u tell me this, where are u goin after u leave. :argue:

suzlee

HSC
been to local comprehensive all girls, private catholic all girls, about to go to selective all girls.

Laryxle

HSC
Private co-ed school.

I couldn't imagine going to a selective or public school, no offense meant, but I think that co-curricular wise a private school offers a lot more to students and that's what I like.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Selective. Same school as tommykins and (unfortunately) gibbo63 or whatever his name is. But thankfully he's a grade below us so we do not associate with him irl.

yoddle

is cool
HSC
PsychoNerd said:
man, ur a dumb cunt, private schools are no better than public, infact public schools are better because they don't turn out cunts like u. people like u who think that their better than everybody else, well mate, your not goin to get far in life. i pitty u, i really do. y do you think that jsut because ur in a privatly operated school do u think that it's better than anywhere else. and can't u tell me this, where are u goin after u leave. :argue:
HAHAHAHAHA

sarcasm dude, sarcasm.

I went to a public primary school and high school until grade nine, then changed to private. on a scholarship.

where am i going after i leave?.... overseas (which i am paying for myself). then uni.

yoddle

is cool
HSC
qwong92 said:
Selective, co-ed

in top ten for the past 10 or so years, and will most likely be in top 10 for the next 10 years as well.
omg cannot believe some of you go to private schools.

(Sorry to all the people who go to private schools, who aren't jerks)
Your point? What's wrong with public schools?
As I say, sarcasm.
I am friends with more public school people than I am those who actually got to my school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)