• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

what percentage of MQ is international students? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xeuyrawp

hahah this is crazy. I can't believe how quickly racists materialise from nowhere.

Edit: And genuine racists at that.

Alvik

HSC

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Without international students, our universities would cease to exist.

Just thought it should be said.

Luke!

Sexual Revolutionist
HSC
i have no problem with Asian immigration EXCEPT when it comes to the point that I'm out numbered in my own country!
How do you think an Aboriginal might feel about Anglo-Saxon immigration?

By your logic, all Asians should return to Asia and all Anglo-Saxons (who were/are ultimately also immigrants) should return to Great Britain/Europe.

Good Lord Luke! One last time for the layman ... Australia is a CONTINENT, Oceania is the "geological region" recognizing Australia, Papua New Guinea and other surrounding colonized islands.
Continent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"The names Oceania or Australasia are sometimes used in place of Australia. For example, the Atlas of Canada names Oceania,[13] as does the model taught in Latin America and Iberia.[23][24]"

Furthermore, that very article lists our continent as "Oceania" multiple times and in several tables.

I never said that Australia was not a continent, it's well known that our continent is often termed Australia, I was demonstrating to you that the definition of the term "continent" is not as straight-forward as you assumed. Read the Wiki article if you don't believe me.

Its so passé' to use swear words and other non-relative derogatory terms when your [sic] intellectually bankrupt.

Needless to say I'm extremely happy with the cards I've been dealt, so bring on the simpleton insults ... its water of [sic] a ducks back.
You referred to Asylum's "non-relative derogatory terms" but then yourself referred to his/our criticism being "simpleton insults" and referred to me as a "layman". You’re a hypocrite.

(BY THE WAY, I’D LIKE TO SEE YOUR REFERENCES/STATISTICS SHOWING THAT MORE INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS = LESS DOMESTIC STUDENTS— YOU SEEM TO HAVE CONVENIENTLY IGNORED MY REQUEST, MOST LIKELY BECAUSE YOU DON’T HAVE ANY!)

Your argument is out-dated, Holly.

Our modern world is a 'global village';— business and social relationships are increasingly international, our gene-pool is converging due to interracial breeding, restrictions on cross-border travel and communication are continually decreasing, permanent-migration is on the rise... the modern world is no place for out-dated points of view like yours.

Instead of fearing the international Asian students, why don't you try to make friends with some of them? You’ll learn a lot if you ever come out of your close-minded Aryan shell.

You won't be successful if you carry your attitudes into any kind of professional/business environment where you'll likely be working alongside at least a few Asians/Indians/Hispanics, et cetera.

If you can't see the benefits of multiculturalism;— the opportunity to know and learn about people from all different backgrounds/races/religions/ancestries/countries/cultures, then that is your loss and your ignorance.

Australia is a multicultural society, Holly… love it or leave it!

Ayran features aren’t so great; I used to think they were. All my ex-girlfriends are blonde-haired, blue-eyed and I’m Aryan myself. Then I started dating a gorgeous, exotic, black-haired, almond-eyed, dark-skinned Sri Lankan girl. Ever since her, white girls are fuckin’ boring;— they look the same, speak about the same shit, have the same kind of families, et cetera. I’d never date a white girl again unless she’s a genuine Swede or Czech.

I’ll take a nice Thai/Indian/Latin girl over some boring Aussie girl any day of the week. So as far as I’m concerned, the more exotic girls and the less boring, unintelligent, vain white girls like you, Holly, the better.

Needless to say I'm extremely happy with the cards I've been dealt,
Q. Why are you ‘extremely happy with the cards you’ve been dealt’ when you’re obviously a complete fuckin’ moron?

I mean, don’t you wish you weren’t such a fuckin’ racist, bogan loser?

Last edited:
X

xeuyrawp

Okay the original question has been answered and this thread has gone to hell.

As was said a while ago, not only are International Students a necessity to funding universities in Australia, but are just a fact of living in this country. As for the 'fuck off were full' attitude, I think these people need to assess why they're so afraid of having people around who are different. As Luke said, difference is actually awesome; I personally think that the Australian education system really needs to work on getting people interacting with the nitty-gritty of other cultures. I really couldn't imagine living in a society where we all look, think, act, smell, cook, etc etc the same. It would be really, really boring. /Jerry Springer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)