What time do you guys plan on going to bed before your morning exams? (1 Viewer)

pratick

HSC
I'm just curious...
cause i have the worst sleeping habits EVER!!!

And most of my exams are morning exams, so..
what time do you guys plan on going to sleep the night before to perform at your best?!?

i reckon i'll be in bed by about 11 and up by 7..hopefully.

boxhunter91

HSC
For trials i went to bed around 9:30 just to be able to wake up around 5:30-6 to ensure im ready for the 7:00 exams.
However HSC ill probably go bed around 10:30-11. After then I woke get anything through my head.

hamm0ud

HSC
N/A
Guh, i think im going 2 have to chuck a few all-nighters b4 some exams. argh!
Amen to that. All nighters this Friday and Saturday are looking pretty tempting right now.

If I'm in bed by like 10pm-ish the night before an exam, then I'll happily get up at 7am.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
According to my 'study plan', 10:30pm-5:30am
7 hours sleep seems good enough imo

pratick

HSC
Woah!! Okay, thanks.. so fairly similar views,

but do you guys plan on waking up early AND studying or sitting a past paper in the morning?!?!

Is that... advisable?

Baggygreen408

HSC
Woah!! Okay, thanks.. so fairly similar views,

but do you guys plan on waking up early AND studying or sitting a past paper in the morning?!?!

Is that... advisable?
I perosnally wouldn't advise it...

you will wear yourself out... if anything maybe read over your ntoes lightly, but nothing to strenuous cause you may just freak out... need to stay calm before the exam

HSC
Cram till 2am, sleep at 2.

Wake up at 5:30am , study till 8am and then breakfast + get ready.

Get to school by 8:45am.

:monkey:

mesbaz

HSC
N/A
i have this thing where i procastinate everyday leading up to the exam. then the day before i freak out and study non stop that whole day. stay up until one -2, wake up at 5-6, depending on how much i need to get done, then just keep studying till my exam ( exactly the minute before) then, come home and have a big sleep. works for me everytime and my marks all eyar have been quite decent. did it again for hsc, god knows why promised myself i wouldnt. now im just praying i pull out the same way i did everytime....god help me -.-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)