What was the best/worst thing about your relationships? (1 Viewer)

kfnmpah

HSC
haha earl 'best=daddy issues'
You, sir, are the best.

guess i'm hard-wired like the primate i am
like a real man.

How many relationships have you had? 2 actual relationships
Best: 1: regular sex, someone to talk to i s'pose. 2: everything (pretty much)
Worst: 1:he was a massive c*nt in the end (he was depressed and bringin' me down among other things...). 2: not much. I wish he would come out with me/my friends more.
What did they have to improve on? 1: don't really care, it was like 3 years ago. 2: come out more, read the newspaper.
What do you have to improve on? Be more patient

HSC
N/A
How many relationships have you had? 4. Ones that actually count = 0.
What was the best/worst thing about each of your relationships?
1. He was the sweetest, and sanest.
2. Older than me, understood shit. He was in college, that was hot.
3. He got me a ring.
4. He was my best friend.
What did they have to improve on?
1. He was 2 years younger... Wasn't a satisfactory relationship. In terms of intelligence [though a grammar kid] and in other ways.
2. Waaay too horny.
3. DouchecuntfagIcouldgoon.
4. Clingy, stalkerish. too desperate. Put me off being clingy.
What do you have to improve on? Quite a lot. QUITE a LOT...

One nearly there relationship with a girl.
WAAAAY too clingy.

tandem

HSC
3. He got me a ring.
1. He was 2 years younger... Wasn't a satisfactory relationship. In terms of intelligence [though a grammar kid] and in other ways.
2. Waaay too horny.

WAAAAY too clingy.
did they all have down syndrome?

bi-chicks

yesplz
wat

HSC
N/A
3. He got me a ring.
2. Waaay too horny.

WAAAAY too clingy.
Oh right. I put the worst bit in the need to improve bit. Hmm.
They need to improve on:
1. Don't know if he has improved this. Probably, now that he's older. To not be such a chicken when it came to the other things.
2. Oh, he has to improve on so much. - To actually realise that a relationship isn't all about sex, being horny and wanting to bang the girl 24/7. Also that this does not mean 'love'. Most likely lust or something, I don't know nor care. - To actually care about the welfare of the gf and not again, just focus on sex.
3. Keeping his promises.
4. Probably maybe that just because I made him my best friend didn't mean I wanted to take things further. To not assume and jump to conclusions. [As you people have seen in the Truth or Dare thread]. And to stop being such a child.

The girl, might as well include her: Her clingy-ess; walking me everywhere [like to my classes, to the school library, to the toilet - she'd text me and be like 'do you want me to walk you there? I wanna talk to you more. :3!!' - texting me while I was in class and told her to stop it, her basically throwing herself at me in front of people - even tried to lean/lay against me, hugging till I literally couldn't breathe... I can't handle clingy-ness now.
- The fact that she'd start saying negative things about the people I'd talk about who'd she'd [iunno] feel threatened by. Really didn't like it at all when she called my closest male friend a douche and what not.
I felt so bad telling her I couldn't go through. :/
But even after that she continued her texting, and sending me messages on FB and all. Got creepy.

Plus #3 should tell his present gf/fiance to stop stalking and copying me. Really weird.

Last edited:

apollo1

Banned
HSC
Oh right. I put the worst bit in the need to improve bit. Hmm.
They need to improve on:
1. Don't know if he has improved this. Probably, not that he's older. To not be such a chicken when it came to the other things.
2. Oh, he has to improve on so much. - To actually realise that a relationship isn't all about sex, being horny and wanting to bang the girl 24/7. Also that this does not mean 'love'. Most likely lust or something, I don't know nor care. - To actually care about the welfare of the gf and not again, just focus on sex.
3. Keeping his promises.
4. Probably maybe that just because I made him my best friend didn't mean I wanted to take things further. To not assume and jump to conclusions. [As you people have seen in the Truth or Dare thread]. And to stop being such a child.

The girl, might as well include her: Her clingy-ess; walking me everywhere [like to my classes, to the school library, to the toilet - she'd text me and be like 'do you want me to walk you there? I wanna talk to you more. :3!!' - texting me while I was in class and told her to stop it, her basically throwing herself at me in front of people - even tried to lean/lay against me, hugging till I literally couldn't breathe... I can't handle clingy-ness now.
- The fact that she'd start saying negative things about the people I'd talk about who'd she'd [iunno] feel threatened by. Really didn't like it at all when she called my closest male friend a douche and what not.
I felt so bad telling her I couldn't go through. :/
But even after that she continued her texting, and sending me messages on FB and all. Got creepy.

Plus #3 should tell his present gf/fiance to stop stalking and copying me. Really weird.
tl dr

muhahahahahaha

HSC
How many relationships have you had? 2...but there wasnt any physical stuff involved (we didnt even kiss lol)
1) it was fun, we did things spontaneously..spur of the moment sort of, he was interesting, talented (musically)
2) my best friend, funny, interesting, smart, strong morals and values.
1) stop lying, stop two timing, jealousy issues, wanted things that i didnt want (for both religious and moral purposes i.e. sex)
2) jealousy issues, flirting too much with other girls..sort of ignored me when he was with them, too much of a mummy's boy..(would do anything his mum tells him to), has no opinion whatsoever, afraid to express himself.
What do you have to improve on? A LOT...mainly i need to be more understanding + not be afraid of being intimate.

apollo1

Banned
HSC
How many relationships have you had? 2...but there wasnt any physical stuff involved (we didnt even kiss lol)
1) it was fun, we did things spontaneously..spur of the moment sort of, he was interesting, talented (musically)
2) my best friend, funny, interesting, smart, strong morals and values.
1) stop lying, stop two timing, jealousy issues, wanted things that i didnt want (for both religious and moral purposes i.e. sex)
2) jealousy issues, flirting too much with other girls..sort of ignored me when he was with them, too much of a mummy's boy..(would do anything his mum tells him to), has no opinion whatsoever, afraid to express himself.
What do you have to improve on? A LOT...mainly i need to be more understanding + not be afraid of being intimate.
is this that guy you were talking about in the other thread?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)