• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What would b the difference between a $50, $500 and a $5000 prostitute :P? (1 Viewer)

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
oh god

wheres the enarest toilet
Don't be a prude.
Tits are fun.
According to the gender section on your profile, you should have some sitting right in front of you. Two of them, hopefully.
Bet you don't look down all the time and say "ew, where's the nearest toilet!" Kinda weird if you did.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
5000k a night is going to be so awesome

fuck even 500 a night will make me swoooonn

newmz89

Beer
HSC
ive had a private lap dance in a strip club cost $50 certainly wasn't worth it. As russdog was saying they like make you put your hands by your sides, no touching :( I wasn't even allowed to have a drink of beer while i was in there haha.

Russdog

russell
HSC
ive had a private lap dance in a strip club cost $50 certainly wasn't worth it. As russdog was saying they like make you put your hands by your sides, no touching :( I wasn't even allowed to have a drink of beer while i was in there haha.
yeah, any other chick and it wouldn't have been worth it. but this chick was seriously hot. and we got along well, even though we didn't talk that much. she slowly got dressed at the end, then gave me a nice kiss, which was almost the best bit.

sinophail said:
oh god

wheres the enarest toilet
i don't get it..

my post turned you on, and now you want to go to the toilet to touch yourself? or something?

Last edited:

Pace_T

HSC
Don't be a prude.
Tits are fun.
According to the gender section on your profile, you should have some sitting right in front of you. Two of them, hopefully.
Bet you don't look down all the time and say "ew, where's the nearest toilet!" Kinda weird if you did.
girls have that mentality when it comes to other girls assets, mainly because of jealousy ;)

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
You should know that. Do you get toilet breaks in your shift?
lol

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
zimmerman8k said:
Yes I get toilet breaks. Although I do not work in a strip club. However, I have been, and they did have toilets, and your question was still a stupid question.
Not aimed at you, sorry. It was aimed at sinophile. I was too slow, and too lazy to hit the "quote message in reply?" button.

lindax

HSC
I no this is extremely of the topic but how do post your own post lol i have no idea

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
I no this is extremely of the topic but how do post your own post lol i have no idea
You mean start your own thread? Go to the relative forum/sub-forum and hit the "New Thread" button up the top.

newmz89

Beer
HSC
yeah, any other chick and it wouldn't have been worth it. but this chick was seriously hot. and we got along well, even though we didn't talk that much. she slowly got dressed at the end, then gave me a nice kiss, which was almost the best bit.
ahh you were lucky, unfortunatley here in tasmania the stripper quality is not that great, I didn't think the girl was very hot, and her box smelt pretty bad, all in all not worth the $50. Id prob give it another go on the mainland lol.:eek:

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
ahh you were lucky, unfortunatley here in tasmania the stripper quality is not that great, I didn't think the girl was very hot, and her box smelt pretty bad, all in all not worth the $50. Id prob give it another go on the mainland lol.:eek:
haha gross dude

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Yeah, they don't have three tits on the mainland.
Sup Tassie.

newmz89

Beer
HSC
now i feel all dirty for telling you about that, honest to god, im not a seedy mother fucker that pays for regular lap dances haha.

boris

Banned
HSC
5000k a night is going to be so awesome

fuck even 500 a night will make me swoooonn
uh you're not that hot really. iv gotten lappies for $50 off hotter girls and they wouldnt get more than $250 for a root. you're a little misguided about how much you;ll get tbh

boris

Banned
HSC
lol was it your cousin lol tassie incest joke lol

and sinphile of course they have toilets lol where would u piss and shit?

boris

Banned
HSC
Fuck, go to dallas dancers on umm something st melbourne. Its up the road from Bar 20. It is deadset the dirtiest seediest looking joint i have ever had the pleasure of being in.

laceytutu

HSC
As Belle De Jour (www.belledejour-uk.blogspot.com or Secret Diary of a London Call Girl) once said.. a whore isn't paid to arrive, they're paid to leave. Or something like that.
Thats definately true with the 'high class' working girls; their expense comes mainly from the fact that they are needed to shut up to the tabloids. The 500$ whore is more than likely working through an agency, and this thus 'safer' than the 50$ whore or street walkers.
But then again, I'm not sure about how this prostitution thing works in Australia, somehow I understand more about the English system.

I'm not English and I've never been to England btw. LOL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)