What Would You Get For Under 20K? (1 Viewer)

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
hungwell is clearly a wanker
what ype of shit name is that
"the hood"
are you some sort of wannabe gansta lol
yah, spot on

i bet your weekends consist of turnin the snags on the barbie and drinking tooheys and watching australian sport and cleaning the mud off your pick up truck

peterj89

HSC
Nissan Skyline GT-R R33, Manual
Preferablly Blue, black or red
Must have turbo, Non-turbo skylines are for grannys

or i'd get a Nissan 180SX with a Silvia front conversion (Sileighty)

Rivenscyr

HSC
corolla sportivo
141kw of high revving VVT-i powwahhh

+ relability of a toyota..minus the accelerator pedal

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
yeh it's the corolla i mentioned int he other thread about being a sleeper... has a celica engine in a corolla body. as well as a few trd goodies.
If you removed the Sportivo badging, lost the spoiler/skirts/bumpers and used a vanilla Corolla's kit with steel wheels then you have a good sleeper ;)

chrisnumber1

HSC
oldest crossfire i could find....maybe an MG, something from unique cars magazine.

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
If you removed the Sportivo badging, lost the spoiler/skirts/bumpers and used a vanilla Corolla's kit with steel wheels then you have a good sleeper ;)
they have to be steel wheels WITHOUT the cover, needs to have crappy seat covers, and maybe add some damage on the bodywork.

and instead of painting your brake calipers, paint your door or a panel excluding the bonnet, a different colour to the rest of the car

this way you can pull off the shitbox sleeper, 10x more epic than a regular sleeper

johony

HSC
probably a a golf, 04 or later - or a mazda 6, 03 and later. like practical cars with decent handling.

if i bought new i'd get an i30, i think they start from just under 20k not including rego

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
if your after euros dont get a c180

-E46 3xxCi
-E46 3xxi

or maybe when your getting your first car
-E90 3xxi

Rivenscyr

HSC
corrolla isnt really fast off the lights.
max power output is like 250 out from the cut-out and there is such minimal torque that your constantly reving the fuck outta the poor bastard to get it going up hills
its only fast when your rolling

chrisnumber1

HSC
crossfire eww worst car ever
you're the worst car ever....but thats why i love it, its an epic fail compared to its rivals (350z i suppose) its has an unusual look and you can be known as "that guy with the crossfire" and people will be like "what car is that?." and what other car for $20 000 has a spoiler that goes up by itself

Last edited:

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
they have to be steel wheels WITHOUT the cover, needs to have crappy seat covers, and maybe add some damage on the bodywork.

and instead of painting your brake calipers, paint your door or a panel excluding the bonnet, a different colour to the rest of the car

this way you can pull off the shitbox sleeper, 10x more epic than a regular sleeper
I doubt you'd find a 2009 model with that much damage on it usually but great ideas nonetheless. While you're at it, you may as well pour battery acid on some of the panels and get some rust going eh?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)