whats so good about sex?? (1 Viewer)

davin

HSC
N/A
pinkblinkbarbie said:
yes no wonder you are still at school.

my first sex experience was pretty good. its wasnt the best, and it wasnt the worst. i enjoyed it, and there werent any problems. but i have since had some bad experiences, but it hasnt changed my thoughts on sex at all. look at like icecream, sometimes you get a flavour you dont like or it melts all over you, but it doesnt stop you from having ice cream again....ha actually that was a bad comparison..meh
that doesn't mean he can't be right, to some extent, in saying its overrated. there is, by its very nature, a great deal of hype that gets attached to it

Darkening

HSC
My GF just dumped me..... online!!! ....... and she doesnt want to tell me why! .... I tried calling and she doesnt pick up, answer my messages and she blocked me on msn.....

Anyone.... please tell me what this means?

davin

HSC
N/A
um, that she doesn't want to communicate with you right now? so trying to force her to won't get you anywhere

davin

HSC
N/A
SuGa BunI =D said:
give her time and space ( 1month)
that i associate that with relativity is prob exactly why i'm NOT pulling in the chicks

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Darkening said:
My GF just dumped me..... online!!! ....... and she doesnt want to tell me why! .... I tried calling and she doesnt pick up, answer my messages and she blocked me on msn.....

Anyone.... please tell me what this means?
it means you suck at sex

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
breaking said:
0mg its pinkblinkbarbie!
im not sure if thats a "omg its pinkblinkbarbie, we've missed you"

or an "omg its pinkblinkbarbie, where the fuck were you and why dont you go back there?"

but since this is BOS im guessing it was the first comment..right? please be..:(

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
nooo dont do this to me! aww now im so confused i dont know if i should feel wanted or un-wanted :(:worried:

Last edited:

stellaaa

HSC
Look, it's all about your MORALS! Don't worry about what the media perceives it. With sex, its an intimate connection between two people who love each other. Thus a baby is conceived.

And I think its cool that Cykologi_gal admits that she's a virgin - no ones gunna knock you out if you are or not.

afro-girl, IF you haven't done it - at least think about it. If you love the guy so much and he loves you too - then you would both respect each others bodies and wait til you get married. I know that what I said is extreme for some, but my upbringing is my main reason (so if i anger a few people - SORRY!!!)...

But in my opinion, staying a virgin til you get married and for the guy (or girl) to realise that you saved yourself for that one person who your gunna spend the rest of you life with - its a pretty darn good wedding present!

But ultimately, its up to you - no pressure! But its how you see it and what your morals are.

P.S: If I offened anyone, I'm sorry! Really! No prejudice against anyone - just putting my 2-cents worth.

robo-andie

HSC
Whats so good about sex??
No other sexual act makes me feel as good.

In general though - sex is basically the most personal and intimate connection you can have with anyone. Not only is it good for the body it is good for the mind.

Last edited:

davin

HSC
N/A
any girls interested in helping my mind please pm

stazi

Nightman
HSC
stellaaa said:
And I think its cool that Cykologi_gal admits that she's a virgin - no ones gunna knock you out if you are or not.
No one cares if she's a virgin, but some care that she's a virgin yet says sex really isn't that good.

Furthermore, I'm currently in a relationship (2 weeks tomorrow) and we haven't had sex yet (funnily enough my choice). It's really good and different - considering ive only ever had one-night-stands prior to this. Can't wait to sex though.

the hsc sucks

HSC
afro-girl said:
ok ppl i want ur honest opinons... why does everyone care so much about sex?? in my opinion its totally overrated.. but ive probably had a bad experience... so telll..

it feels so damn good!!!!!!! i wont go into the graphic stuff but it is really good. then theres the coonection u get when u love the person. you do actualy feel like part of them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)