• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What's the best way to tell someone you like them?? (1 Viewer)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
steph i like you...

flirt heaps with the fella that usually works, but some people like myself are thick so you gotta make it more obvious

rithvikt

*Abeh-OI-*
HSC
Orange Juice said:
steph i like you...

flirt heaps with the fella that usually works, but some people like myself are thick so you gotta make it more obvious
so tru.....i am like flurting wit a grl for so long and still dont know if she is talking about be. :confused: ...v talk about it indirectly..u know play hard to get sort of ting..lol...but ur right, for guys it need to be made more obvious....

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
Whatever you do do not laugh!!!

One of my guy friends told me he liked me but half laughed while he did. I thought he was joking so I laughed :\ Very awkward situation followed.

rithvikt

*Abeh-OI-*
HSC
jebbie said:
Whatever you do do not laugh!!!

One of my guy friends told me he liked me but half laughed while he did. I thought he was joking so I laughed :\ Very awkward situation followed.
but did u like him tho?..if u didnt then i recon u could have laughed it out....

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
rithvikt said:
but did u like him tho?..if u didnt then i recon u could have laughed it out....
I didnt like him. I dont like him. But I realised and that was why it was awkward.
Because I started laughing but he stopped so yeah. It was really embarassing and all Im saying is no one ever laugh. It makes it really awkward.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
rithvikt said:
so tru.....i am like flurting wit a grl for so long and still dont know if she is talking about be. :confused: ...v talk about it indirectly..u know play hard to get sort of ting..lol...but ur right, for guys it need to be made more obvious....
yeh sometimes im talking to them and im just thinking to myself... is she flirting with me? nah probably not, no one flirts with me!

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
You should flirt with him. Give him some jib. Punch him. "accidentally"Push your breast onto his body. Flirt galore, if he reciprocates the flirting go for it!

rithvikt

*Abeh-OI-*
HSC
2sense said:
You should flirt with him. Give him some jib. Punch him. "accidentally"Push your breast onto his body. Flirt galore, if he reciprocates the flirting go for it!
hhaa...is this frm experience..?

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
Use a lot of eye contact and flirty smiles. Spend much time with them. Body contact as above wouldn't hurt. Ask them related questions.

Or you could cut the subtle crap and tell them straight.

Whatever floats your boat.

s0k0y0e0

HSC
ahaha, some of these coments are funny! :uhhuh:

You all rock! :)

rithvikt

*Abeh-OI-*
HSC
PiNkPiXiE said:
ahaha, some of these coments are funny! :uhhuh:

You all rock! :)
vrnt u gonna ask ur boyfrnd out or sumfin..?how is that goin?

s0k0y0e0

HSC
was gonna, but decided against....i got plenty of time; would rather let nature take it's course! he he; i'm so pathetic! :uhhuh: :)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
go "mate, i love you...but i like your sis, set us up will you..."

and if that doesnt work, buy him alcohol for the next 2 weeks at the pub to show him you're a top fella

aaaman

Banned
HSC
niteshade1312 said:
But why do guys take a long time? I don't havea problem with telling guys I like them, even though everyone gets their share of rejections. I don't see why it's so hard, unless. you realy like the person a lot!
its bcoz da bloke gets da shit paied out of him if he doesn get rejected, believe me :(

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
thats so true... we get so cut when we get rejected... even though we might act like we all that deep down you really fucked us over... chicks shouldnt reject guys... just go out with em once and dump em... id feel heaps better that way

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
PiNkPiXiE said:
was gonna, but decided against....i got plenty of time; would rather let nature take it's course! he he; i'm so pathetic! :uhhuh: :)
Only an idiot would leave something as important as a relationship to luck.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
niteshade1312 said:
But why do guys take a long time? I don't havea problem with telling guys I like them, even though everyone gets their share of rejections. I don't see why it's so hard, unless. you realy like the person a lot!
tell them that you know wrong turn if its a guy. and then get down and secking

if its a girl, tell them that you know wrong turn, then get down and secking.

:D

niteshade1312

HSC
Seriously Pinkpixe, just tell him how you feel, because from experience, you wont regret it because what have you got to lose? And, it will be worse if you leave it because at least if you tell him, you will have teh satisfaction of knowing that you told someone the way you feel. And even worse, you will be upset at yourself if you stop liking him and haven't told him how to feel.!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)