• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What's the best way to tell someone you like them?? (1 Viewer)

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
JRPeck said:
:eek:
With each received signal that's good, say something more personal or more loving.
:eek:
or you could just scare them off from the beginning by telling them about your anal sex fetishes.

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
I know what you feel. Although once you get to a stage where you feel like your guts are being ripped out every time you see them, you are probably past the stage of "what have you got to lose?"
So, take my advice, dont let it get to that stage (unless you love the thrill of the chase, which i do).
If nothing happens from it, sure it will hurt. But fuck, regret is something that is much worse. And it stays with you for a long time. For me, its been over a year now and hes somewhere overseas.
So just do it. Our choices are half chance, and so are everybody else's.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Sphyx said:
I know what you feel. Although once you get to a stage where you feel like your guts are being ripped out every time you see them, you are probably past the stage of "what have you got to lose?"
So, take my advice, dont let it get to that stage (unless you love the thrill of the chase, which i do).
If nothing happens from it, sure it will hurt. But fuck, regret is something that is much worse. And it stays with you for a long time. For me, its been over a year now and hes somewhere overseas.
So just do it. Our choices are half chance, and so are everybody else's.
yeah same with me , I regret not saying anything too... I havn't seen him for well over a yr now..
I missed my chance....:(
I still think of him often, and wonder if he felt the same

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)