• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What's the best way to tell someone you like them?? (1 Viewer)

s0k0y0e0

HSC
Thanks!

And thanks guys for ALL your thoughts! :eek: Ooooh tomorrow! :eek:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
PiNkPiXiE said:
okay; well I hope hope hope I can build up enough courage; cause I'm intending to tell him tomorrow! :uhhuh: :(
I don't think you should do it. I think there's more subtle ways of making a guy feel attraction to you. As soon as you tell the guy you like him, he will freak, guys hate commitment. You should go on dates, get with him a few times, tease him alot, and then talk about a relationship. You're taking it way too fast in my opinion.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
jumb said:
I don't think you should do it. I think there's more subtle ways of making a guy feel attraction to you. As soon as you tell the guy you like him, he will freak, guys hate commitment. You should go on dates, get with him a few times, tease him alot, and then talk about a relationship. You're taking it way too fast in my opinion.
there is no good way to tell a guy.

sorry pinkpixie but there just isn't, unless he really really really feels the same way and is too shy to do anything about it. then telling him is just peachy.

and for once, i actually agree with jumb (i apologise in advance to every girl on bos that i am betraying)

HSC
careful it doesnt ruin your relationship i told a girl i liked her and shes been my friend for a few years,i wasnt sure how she felt but i let it out, while she was like thanks for telling me, i felt really uncomfortable talking to her and i still do, she wasnt really effected though

but i guess just ask the guy to the movies or something?

s0k0y0e0

HSC
Cool Thanks guys; yeah I agree with u's!

I really don't want to ruin our friendship!

We've been to movies a few times, and used to play tennis together! We flirt with eachother and I dunno....I'll see what happens I reckon! :uhhuh:

I DON'T want to rush anything!

So again thanks heaps for all your thoughts, it helps running through my thoughts with others! :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
PiNkPiXiE said:
Cool Thanks guys; yeah I agree with u's!

I really don't want to ruin our friendship!

We've been to movies a few times, and used to play tennis together! We flirt with eachother and I dunno....I'll see what happens I reckon! :uhhuh:

I DON'T want to rush anything!

So again thanks heaps for all your thoughts, it helps running through my thoughts with others! :p
It has to be more then flirting. Mixed messages suck (sometimes).

s0k0y0e0

HSC
Yeah it is, like we have good discussions and like give off vibes that we like eachother..................ahhhhhhhhh it's so confusing! :eek:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
PiNkPiXiE said:
Yeah it is, like we have good discussions and like give off vibes that we like eachother..................ahhhhhhhhh it's so confusing! :eek:
You think having "good discussions" is how you pick up guys? You know nothing.

s0k0y0e0

HSC
well, i'm sorry, but I DO NOT sleep around, or give out; just to pick up some random... :eek:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
PiNkPiXiE said:
well, i'm sorry, but I DO NOT sleep around, or give out; just to pick up some random... :eek:
You idiot, I did NOT say to sleep with him, you want to pick him up and you said he's not some random. Stop being defensive when I'm pointing out the obvious. Ignorance isn't going to get you a boyfriend.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Maybe dont say it outright... kinda allure to it thru things u say/do, maybe theyll get the hint

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
Well, whatever you do, just go up to this person and say how you feel. Honesty in the key. Just don't wait for him to finally come around and say that he likes you - that can take a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time...trust me...

Eagles

ROAR~!
HSC
im an idiot said:
should we punch them?
lol, no. But once you do say it, it kills the tension. (and also hands over control.)

edit: Hold the phone. Who's telling who here? If its not the guy sayin it, then it should be alright...

Last edited:

niteshade1312

HSC
But why do guys take a long time? I don't havea problem with telling guys I like them, even though everyone gets their share of rejections. I don't see why it's so hard, unless. you realy like the person a lot!

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
shady_03 said:
Maybe dont say it outright... kinda allure to it thru things u say/do, maybe theyll get the hint
I think you mean allude to.

and just tell him for fucks sake.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)