What's uni like?? (1 Viewer)

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
are you suggesting that's out of the ordinary? lol

the outside world is gonna hit you pretty hard my friend..

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
lol what crowd do you hang out with
It's not liking they're coming in after snorting cocaine. Classes high on weed isn't unheard of though.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
No i mean, people get drunk and smoke and go to class??? i thought people generally only drink on parties
Mostly it's just from drinking the night before, getting <4hrs sleep and going to class. That's not uncommon.

Also, depends what time the class is. Occasionally people will go to unibar at lunch and get a few beers and turn up tipsy to afternoon classes. Same with classes after 6pm. It's not unheard of.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Mostly it's just from drinking the night before, getting <4hrs sleep and going to class. That's not uncommon.

Also, depends what time the class is. Occasionally people will go to unibar at lunch and get a few beers and turn up tipsy to afternoon classes. Same with classes after 6pm. It's not unheard of.
Gosh life is soo different!

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Not really. I know people who did the same thing in high school. Go to the pub on their break, and come back after a few for afternoon classes in year 12.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Not really. I know people who did the same thing in high school. Go to the pub on their break, and come back after a few for afternoon classes in year 12.
Well the thing is i am not exposed to that.

I haven't been to a party/social event in over 10 years soo lol life is going to be so different

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Well the thing is i am not exposed to that.

I haven't been to a party/social event in over 10 years soo lol life is going to be so different
Yeah... you should change that ASAP.

EDIT: Also, if your not doing it now, it won't happen at uni. Be the change you want to see happen.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Come on, I've been to parties... and I'm the one labelled anti-social. <_<

GET OUT THERE J-UHRIG.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I don't like leaving my house, i generally spend my lunch and reccess at the library
Well then don't expect uni to be all parties and fun. Nothing will change if you keep to yourself in your house.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)