What's uni like?? (1 Viewer)

twistedrebel

HSC
lol j-uhrig is comfirmed basement nerd who still wont go parties at uni, because he's too pussy to.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Depends on what parties your going to. We've had huge house parties with dj's, lights, and 70+ people.
They didn't get out of hand, did they? I bet it would have been pretty awesome though - saying that I would want to be the one who had to clean up afterwards.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
They didn't get out of hand, did they? I bet it would have been pretty awesome though - saying that I would want to be the one who had to clean up afterwards.
Depends on which one your talking about. We've never caused unfixable damage. A completely steam cleaning of a entire house's carpet has been needed though.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Uni parties aren't that good. End of sem party was... boring. Then again, I had to leave before I got kicked out.

I was expecting lots of drunk people and fights and shenanigans. I saw nothing of the sort. It was just people... talking and drinking - which is completely fine, but from a neutral's perspective - quite dull.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Yeah, uni parties. They always hide the fact that it's 18+ on the posters - you have to actively search for it.
If it's held in an area with a bar that's serving alcohol, it's generally assumed. Unless they use a tag system it almost always will be.

ameher

HSC
Uni parties are pretty cool. Conception day at Mq is awesome every year, and some of the law parties are not too bad either.

ameher

HSC
I don't like leaving my house, i generally spend my lunch and reccess at the library
You should get out there champ, your still only in year 11. And the career that you want to go into, lends itself to being social and socially aware, particularly finance.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
If it's held in an area with a bar that's serving alcohol, it's generally assumed. Unless they use a tag system it almost always will be.
They were going to start checking IDs and giving stamps - so I had to hightail it out of there before they checked my non-existent proof of age =P

twistedrebel

HSC
Uni parties aren't that good. End of sem party was... boring. Then again, I had to leave before I got kicked out.

I was expecting lots of drunk people and fights and shenanigans. I saw nothing of the sort. It was just people... talking and drinking - which is completely fine, but from a neutral's perspective - quite dull.
yeah leaving a party at 6:30pm aint going to be fun dude. They didnt even open the dance floor yet.....

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Apparently it was still boring even after that. They moved the frigging pool tables, and they didn't open the dance floor so... yeah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)