HSC
2000 Nissan Silvia S15
2006 Honda Integra Type S

jap imports > super cars

riots

HSC
N/A
How, though?

I myself don't understand the appeal with exotics - you buy them with all the bells and whistles, and all you can really do with them is floor it (on a track of course; street racing is stupid), which takes little to no skill. When it comes to maintenance, it's really hard to do yourself because the parts are near impossible to find.

Japanese imports, for the most part, require a bunch of effort to install, tune and maintain parts which takes a fair bit of mechanical knowledge (unless you're simply an idiot who thinks throwing a turbocharger in does the job). This effort is admirable, and the car feels more personalised.

TL;DR I don't like exotics, but I like Japanese imports.

HSC
Uni Grad
How, though?

I myself don't understand the appeal with exotics - you buy them with all the bells and whistles, and all you can really do with them is floor it (on a track of course; street racing is stupid), which takes little to no skill. When it comes to maintenance, it's really hard to do yourself because the parts are near impossible to find.

Japanese imports, for the most part, require a bunch of effort to install, tune and maintain parts which takes a fair bit of mechanical knowledge (unless you're simply an idiot who thinks throwing a turbocharger in does the job). This effort is admirable, and the car feels more personalised.

TL;DR I don't like exotics, but I like Japanese imports.
Yes, there are good ones, but for every good one there are a 100 like this:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)